PDA

View Full Version : Asylum: the Violet City

Scrockett
06-03-2009, 01:08 PM
Hello
Are you looking for a game? My group is currently recruiting... We have 3 players plus myself the GM and wouldn't mind a couple more players.

The campaign takes place in Asylum, a city that hasn't had superheroes until a few months ago when a robot conspiracy drew heroes out into the open. Shortly thereafter, a supervillain wrecked the city and its reconstruction was outsourced to a large corporations that has also been given the task of maintaining the city's security and law enforcement. As a result, the company, Purple Majesty has replaced the police with there own Majestic Security Detail and even has its own superhero team. Team Majestic now maintains order and keeps the peace as this once-quiet city grows in leaps and bounds

Opposing this turn of events, another batch of superheroes strike at Purple Majesty through the shadows, disrupting their operations at every turn. These heroes represent the downtrodden and forgotten who have been displaced by the city's restoration. They move through the world just outside of Team Majestic's sight. However, these two opposing factions are bound to clash eventually.

The real heroes of the game belong to neither group and protect the city from threats while the teams are busy with thier respective agendas... Eventually however they fate of the city will rest in the hands of only one group of heroes.

If you'd like to join the campaign, we have room for more heroes!

axum mal'doran
06-27-2009, 09:38 AM
i would be very interested in joining up. am an M&m newbie, but a quick study. let me know when and where.

Scrockett
06-28-2009, 09:30 AM
Hey Axum,
You certainly would be welcome. Unfortunately, we're full up on players right now. As soon as we have an opening, you would be the first to know.

I was also thinking about forming as a second game group. If I do, I'll let you know!

Thanks!

PeterOck
07-22-2009, 05:31 PM
I just got the M&M Pocket Player's Guide today, and I actually live in the area, so I'm interested in this campaign. Drop me a line as to when and where, as well as the power level.

Scrockett
07-29-2009, 10:00 AM
Sorry to take so long getting back to you! I checked with the group and we're kind of full up for the moment. I'm actually tempted to start a second group if there are enough players interested. I Thanks for your interest! 'll let you know if I have an opening for more players.