PDA

View Full Version : Living Forgotten Realms SLC Utah

The Rouge
05-31-2009, 09:05 PM
Newbie GM looking to start his own campaign. I am not new to DnD but I have very little GM experience. It is why I am using LFR. All our adventures would be pre made. Until I graduated and we could start something else or continue on in Forgotten Realms. You will need a player number from wizards. Or I can help once I have more info. This will be online for a short time while I am away for tech training in the AF. We can meet before I leave and set things up. And we would resume traditional play apon my return. Look forward to meeting you.

Danny

jday
06-12-2009, 06:58 PM
I've never played anything other than custom settings, but I would be willing to try it out. I'm not familiar with Living Forgotten Realms, it would be very helpful if you could provide more information explaining it.
thanks.

Lorathis
06-12-2009, 07:25 PM
I might be interested depending on when you plan to get together. I usually work most evenings which is a weird schedule for most players. If you have more info let me know!

The Rouge
06-13-2009, 10:53 AM
Well Living Forgotten Realms is a Forgotten Realms except that events such as completing quests and adventures effect the world. Those adventures are retired and maybe someday a new adventure would grow in the abandoned cave or castle.

Drizzt and Elminster are from Forgotten Realms. If you know who they are or if not their books are really good.

Written by Ed Greenwood

Elminster: The Making of a Mage (1994)
Elminster In Myth Drannor (1997)
The Temptation of Elminster (1998)
Elminster In Hell (2001)
Elminster's Daughter (2004)

Drizzt By R.A. Salvatore

Homeland (1990)
Exile (1990)
Sojourn (1991)

As to when I will play it really kinda depends on my players. Got to find that works for all of us. I have never run and played in a Living Campaign setting so it will be new for us all. Any other questions please contact me. And be as specific as possible. Thanks for the posts.

Celenial
11-13-2009, 02:32 PM
I am coming back home to Draper in December, if you guys are still playing I would love to join your game.