PDA

View Full Version : Pathfinder Roleplaying Game

Dark
05-28-2009, 09:06 PM
I just got home with a pile of the books from a game store thats moving and clearing out their stock I walked out with 12 books for under $75 bucks :eek:. I just thought I toss it out there I was wondering once I do some reading on the world and would anyone be interested?

Arch Lich Thoth-Amon
05-28-2009, 09:20 PM
An online game? I wish. I've heard good things about Pathfinder. I'm still in the position where i cant guarantee consistency, but things may change in June. Would you be allowing the 3.75 rules from Paizo? Just curious.

Deadone
05-29-2009, 08:46 AM
Hey Dark count me in if it takes off. Oh was that the store with the $300 Deities and demi gods book in the front window?

Dark
05-29-2009, 04:16 PM
An online game? I wish. I've heard good things about Pathfinder. I'm still in the position where i cant guarantee consistency, but things may change in June. Would you be allowing the 3.75 rules from Paizo? Just curious.

I just got the books so it is going to take time for me to learn the Campaign and yeah I plan on using the 3.75 rules from Paizo so long as the players like it. As for playing I figure like my other pbp games 3 times a week (Monday, Wednesday, and Friday) so let me know if you are OK with that.
--- Merged from Double Post ---

Hey Dark count me in if it takes off. Oh was that the store with the $300 Deities and demi gods book in the front window?
Yep the same see thats what happens when folks get greedy he says hes moving but for some reason he don't know.

Dark
05-30-2009, 07:14 PM
Update still reading the books and I started on the basic PbP fourm on yahoo. From what I have read so far the 3.75 rules from Paizo was onto something. I loved how they have changed somethings just slightly without ruining the feel of the game.

I will keep updating you all on the progress of the game so far I have at least 3 yes and 1 maybe depending on posting consistency. If anyone else wants to join just drop me a pm and I will add you to the list of invites.

Baldwin Stonewood
06-05-2009, 02:43 PM
Update still reading the books and I started on the basic PbP fourm on yahoo. From what I have read so far the 3.75 rules from Paizo was onto something. I loved how they have changed somethings just slightly without ruining the feel of the game.

I will keep updating you all on the progress of the game so far I have at least 3 yes and 1 maybe depending on posting consistency. If anyone else wants to join just drop me a pm and I will add you to the list of invites.

My current game is set in the FR world but it uses the pathfinder character builds, deities and rules. We figured, we would give it a good test run before their final rules are released in August. So far, the players seem to like the changed (for the most part) and as DM, I like what was done.

Stabbity
06-08-2009, 12:13 PM
My current game is set in the FR world but it uses the pathfinder character builds, deities and rules. We figured, we would give it a good test run before their final rules are released in August. So far, the players seem to like the changed (for the most part) and as DM, I like what was done.

As one of Baldwin's players I like it. There is a few feats I would like added but for the most part seems to run rather well.

Baldwin Stonewood
06-08-2009, 04:34 PM
As one of Baldwin's players I like it. There is a few feats I would like added but for the most part seems to run rather well.

Let me think about the Jack of All trades feat.

deathboy
06-09-2009, 09:53 AM
Right now my home game is using the Beta rules as well and they seem to really love it. I can't wait to get my b & w copy of the rules before GenCon so i can run the new season of PFS.

Baldwin Stonewood
06-09-2009, 10:13 AM
The pathfinder rules will be a combination of their PHB and DM guide under a single cover. I'm looking forward to receiving my copy.

Lucian-Sunaka
06-17-2009, 01:44 AM
If you've got room enough for one more count me in. I've been in love with Pathfinder's update for a while now but haven't gotten the chance to actually play in it yet. I'll admit I'm not really a fan of the changes they made to the Wizard, I feel it should have stayed as it always had, maybe gotten a few interesting tweaks but not the huge power boost it got, but just about everything else seems pretty much perfect.

DarQuing
06-17-2009, 06:33 PM
I've seen the books at the LGS, but I've never looked into in depth. I'd be willing to play online, even though I've never done PbP.