PDA

View Full Version : Dnd 4e campaign

Bolaxle
05-24-2009, 12:11 PM
Hello! I am interested in running a 4e dnd game using maptools. I have an elaborate story set up, but unfortunately I am just beginning to understand Maptool's inner workings. We would start off by playing the keep on the shadowfeld campaign and then go on from there. If you are interested please email me at bolexle@hotmail.com. I am most likely going to run these games once a week on a weekend, most likely Saturday night. I am at pacific time (-8), so I do not know how well that will work with your schedules. I may start earlier, in the afternoon, depending on people preferences. About character creation, I am open for anything, so please feel free to customize a bit. We will be starting at lvl1 with 100 gold, and the faster you send me your character the more likely the taken classes wont be gone. we can't have an all warrior party, or all mage, if you know what I mean. Any 4e book is legal, and us the 22 points system for scores.

yukonhorror
05-27-2009, 04:00 PM
i MIGHT want to play. I am getting familiar (but light years from being an expert) with maptools currently. In general I like it.

When, how frequently, are you sure about 1st level, what is allowed, what do you already have, etc???

korhal23
05-27-2009, 07:40 PM
I might be interested in this :) And I have a slick setup for 4E in maptools if you're interested.

Bolaxle
05-27-2009, 08:42 PM
Please, email me if you wish to join. I now only have 2 spots open, so whoever can send me a character the fastest will most likely get in. We already have an archer, a cleric, a fighter and a thief. We still need a mage and something else. if I only get one mage application, they will most likely make it in automatically, as mages are needed in my campaign. We will be playing late nights on saturdays, weekly. If this doesnt work for you, please don't apply. And yes, you must start at lvl 1, and yes you only start with 100 gold to spend on equipment.

EDIT!! READ THIS!! All six spots are now filled. If A spopt opens up, I will post here.

mindshadow2k
06-03-2009, 11:58 AM
Bolaxle,

I currently run a Saturday game using maptools and skype, so if you have any questions feel free to holler at me. I would also mention there is a maptool framework for 4e that works fairly well, but can have a few bugs at times, but its almost well wortht the troubles!

jamiros
06-05-2009, 01:09 AM
Hey there,

I run a restaurant from 7PM CST till 1AM CST, do you guys do mornings?:rolleyes:

Histati
06-14-2009, 03:26 PM
Looking for gaming session on Sundays. 3.5 or 4e, I have rp tools & ventrilio for chat.. I'm new to online play. If there is another newbie out there thats looking for a game drop me a line.. see if we could network and get into a session. Maybe playtest the rp tools progam so that the gaming will go smoother when a spot opens up.

josethegonzo
06-18-2009, 03:53 PM
i could do it but i would need someone to explain to me how to use vent and map tools

Honez
06-19-2009, 06:48 PM
Very interested in starting. I use Ventrilo and other VOIPs professionaly and have recently downloaded Maptools.

I am new to Tabletop gaming and very enthusiastic to get into playing.

kmunoz
06-23-2009, 11:01 AM
im interested to join, if you play late nigths.
saturdays its ok.

doerrtea
07-07-2009, 01:05 AM
I would love to join your campaign. I am new to maptools, but I have recently been using OpenRPG to find a game however it has been difficult to find the right game for me. I'm not looking for a large party...probably 4-6 players. I definitly want a 4e game. I'm new to it all, but I have read and re-read all the material for 4e. I have all the currently available books for 4e available to players needing them. I'm good for almost anytime. I'm EST so if there is a required conversion just let me know.