PDA

View Full Version : Looking To Buy A Used 3.0/3.5 Monster Mannual

Tony Misfeldt
05-23-2009, 06:56 PM
I need a 3.X Ed MM to cannibalize for my hybrid D&D game. If anyone in the Vancouver area has one for sale, please let me know. I could care less whether it's 3.0 or 3.5, or even what condition it's in. All I really need it for is writing the Challenge Ratings, Hit Adjustments, Difficulty Checks, and Armor Classes for the monsters. everything else is garbage. I'm on a really tight budget, so the cheaper the better.

Rastfar
05-23-2009, 08:12 PM
Tony,

Will this help? I find this site quite useful when I am away from my hard-copies of source books. I believe that all the entries are current for 3.5 MM.

http://www.d20srd.org/indexes/monsters.htm

Regards,

Sean

tesral
05-23-2009, 08:50 PM
Yep, you can't get cheaper than the hypertext SRD.

If you have ot have a hardcopy I recommend Amazon market place. You can find good deals.

But if you need as you have said, go hypertext SRD.

Another clue, if you go to the home page and "save page" you get the whole thing on you computer as a local file. A great resource to have. Better yet, you can now edit that to suit yourself.

Moritz
05-24-2009, 08:18 AM
I saw 2 at Half Priced Books yesterday for 14.99 each.

gajenx
05-24-2009, 10:15 AM
If you want a physical 3.0 MM I will gladly sell you mine for cheap, talking like 6 bucks and you pay shipping I have a ton of 3.0 and 3.5 books that I am needing to sell due to moving into a house. I have all the books in pdf as well so I will not be loosing the info. Let me know I will gladly sell any of them to you.

Tony Misfeldt
06-06-2009, 03:13 PM
Tony,

Will this help? I find this site quite useful when I am away from my hard-copies of source books. I believe that all the entries are current for 3.5 MM.

http://www.d20srd.org/indexes/monsters.htm

Regards,

Sean

That may prove to be very useful, thank you. I've bookmarked it on my crackberry. And if I ever get an actual computer, I'll bookmark it on there too.