PDA

View Full Version : The New Terminator film, like it or hate it, has definitely injected new life into the old franchise. How does this community feel about it?

Arch Lich Thoth-Amon
05-22-2009, 03:00 PM
Another thought-provoking, debate-encouraging, genius-level synaptically sparked thread brought to you by templeorder, found on these boards.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The New Terminator film, like it or hate it, has definitely injected new life into the old franchise. How does this community feel about it?

What say you - and enjoy the poll?

PhishStyx
05-22-2009, 04:07 PM
I don't know that I would agree with the premise due to the Sarah Connor Chronicles tv show getting there first.

I haven't seen the movie (& given the rate that I go to movie theaters probably won't), so I can't comment on it directly.

BrotherDog
05-23-2009, 06:28 AM
I liked it allot. I wouldn't it it "breathed new life into the franchise". Sarah Connoer Chronicles already did that.

As far as Arnold. Well, I won't spoil anything.

Arch Lich Thoth-Amon
05-23-2009, 11:04 AM
I liked it too. It wasn't perfect, especially towards the end, but it was fun. Nice to see Terminator on the big screen once again.

PhishStyx
05-24-2009, 07:11 PM
I don't know that I would agree with the premise due to the Sarah Connor Chronicles tv show getting there first.

I haven't seen the movie (& given the rate that I go to movie theaters probably won't), so I can't comment on it directly.

Crazily enough, I got the opportunity to go see Terminator Salvation last night and liked it a LOT. It isn't quite as good as Star Trek, but then what is? :cool:

Of course, now the friend that I went with wants to encounter all the new Terminator bots from the movie (especially the giant one and the motorcycle bots) in our alien invasion vs. supers game. Hrm, I got work to do.

William Murderface
06-06-2009, 09:40 PM
can't wait to see the movie i only want to see it cause of christian bale