PDA

View Full Version : Eak!

ronpyatt
05-18-2009, 07:30 PM
Looks like I'll be running an EAK (http://www.mysticages.com/) game for my group of players this Thursday.

They're all playing wizards, of course. They'll all most likely turn out to be evil wizards of the most bizarre, sadistic, and self-serving of their kind. Appealing to their inner sense of justice has never worked in the past for these players. Revenge, on the other hand, has played a role in their quests for power.

Any suggestions for a one-shot of this sort?

Arch Lich Thoth-Amon
05-18-2009, 07:47 PM
Too bad i don't live 1400+ miles closer. Sounds like a very cool group.

ronpyatt
05-18-2009, 11:50 PM
Yep. I have a fantastic group. We have so many memorable games that we can get lost the telling.

BOT: I might start off with something like this...
You were promised the elixir of perpetual radiance but were tricked by Airien, who now claims the title of Demon Prince of Rozafien. You find yourself in a tomb of your own making... facing a mirror made of the very magickal elements you wield.

ronpyatt
05-25-2009, 02:26 PM
Ran it!
Now the other players want to buy the book and run the game for their other groups.

Pretty flexible system that gives a wizard something to play with. We even got 3 double zero rolls. Evil stuff happened, of course. Two players started calculating their chances of rolling zero on a d10-1 + d10-1.

If you get a chance, you've got to try it.