PDA

View Full Version : DnD 4e Custom Campaign

twista1484
05-16-2009, 01:18 AM
Hey guys and gals.

I'm going to be starting up a campaign on Saturdays at 12 or 1pm for 4-6 people. Beginning June 6th. It's going to be hosted at my place about 1 block from the old Lakewood mall(about 2 miles from McChord for you military folk)

Here's some details:
No dragon born characters
Magic is usually considered as folk lore to the common folk in my games, there are wizards and such, but they almost never show off their power. Every so often a fledgling wizard will conjure up something in public and enjoy it just long enough to be burned alive by the terrified mob afterwards. To clarify, magic using characters are welcome, PCs are extraordinary people that experience things that most people don't even know about.
There are lots of stories of magic existing at one point, but it's mostly believed to be fictional stories to scare children.
High roleplaying will be expected of everyone in the game, there will be a fair amount of combat, but I am by no means a hack n slash style DM.
Out of the box thinking welcomed :)

Everybody will be starting at level 1. The sessions will be at least 3 hours, but we'll keep going until someone needs to leave or I run out of prepared material for the week. I have cats and a little chihuahua, so anyone allergic to cats or dogs might have trouble. Smoking is ok, but you'll have to do it on the back deck. New players are welcome.

John L
06-04-2009, 01:56 PM
Hi, I'm looking to join a game and would like to see if I would fit to your group. E-mail me jfl1701@yahoo.com if interested. John L.

erflowers
06-30-2009, 07:16 AM
I apparently got here too late. If your in the market for some filler cannon fodder er...uhm......uh I mean a new player drop me a line. Hmmm burned at the stake, interesting........:laugh:

cjubmavin
08-30-2009, 12:32 AM
kinda new to the area email me @ cjubmavin@yahoo.com