PDA

View Full Version : Action Packed! AD&D 2e South Hills, PA Open to Beginning and Veteran Players

starwolf013
05-09-2009, 08:44 AM
Experienced Dungeon Master (Brutal Brom) is seeking reliable, enthusiastic, honorable, positive attitude players who want to play an ongoing, fast paced, action packed, character driven 2nd edition AD&D game that focuses on fun and utilizes many house rules and self/group made game modifications. (TSR rulebooks are NOT required to play, but some players may eventually wish to buy or borrow the AD&D Player's Handbook #2159)

The DM (Brutal Brom), who has experience teaching over 50 men and women, is more than happy to teach beginners how to play the game. This DM loves introducing new players to the fun of the 2e AD&D game.

Ideally, we will play at least once a month, at most twice a month.

Whiners, rules lawyers, and negative attitude players are NOT welcome.

Some of the ideas from Player's Option Rulebooks and Player's Handbook Supplements are eligible for inclusion in the game.

Time Frame : Think Middle Ages meets "Legend of the Seeker" t.v. series meets "Conan The Barbarian" movie and books meets "Excalibur" movie.

The Setting : Helpless, terrified, innocent villagers are in need of several brave, strong men and women to save their ravaged settlement from vile, humanoid monsters. The once thriving, now seemingly cursed town, has been cut off from the rest of the kingdom, left to succumb to an overwhelming force of nefarious intent and destruction. The proud citizens have gathered together in a last ditch effort to save their beloved homeland by assembling the sons and daughters of mighty knights, legendary mages, powerful priests, and skilled thieves to fight back and show the world that they refuse to fall to the evil surrounding them. But alas, who will save them? Who is courageous enough to answer the call to action?

...Will the avenging heroes be any of YOU?

If you are interested, please reply below.

Character creation and the first adventure will start on 5/17 at 3:00PM in South Hills. People are welcomed to join after first session as well.

Dark
05-09-2009, 09:36 AM
Shame is wasn't online or I may have taken you up on the offer oh well best of luck. :)

cplmac
05-10-2009, 09:54 PM
I am hopeful that this will be on the opposite Sundays of my online game. Also, since I work practically every Sunday, I don't think that I can swing making it into this game, even though you know I would jump at the chance.

Etarnon
05-11-2009, 12:10 AM
in before the Chargen.

Jedrek
06-13-2009, 10:32 PM
Mr. Brom,

I would rather enjoy a chance to join up for DnD 2e. I probably won't be able to meet up this Sunday on such short notice but I could be available next week, well maybe not until after Father's day. I am interested though. It looks as though you guys meet up on Sundays. Are there other days of the week you meet up or is it just Sundays? Let me know. Thanks in advance.

Cheers,

Jedrek

Ihouji
08-27-2010, 03:28 PM
If you are still going and looking for players I would love to join up. I live a bit farther south of the city than you but the gaming community is barren here.

All Indians with no chiefs if you know what I mean.