PDA

View Full Version : New D&D 4E Game, Homebrewed Setting, Lincoln Park, MI

WildKnight
05-07-2009, 01:47 PM
15+ years experience DM looking for one or two additional players for a campaign I'm starting. Game will be set in a homebrewed setting we've been using for over 10 years with a heavy leaning toward political intrigue, divine intervention in the lives of mortals, and so on. The game will involve quite a bit of role-playing.

Fair warning: I have limited space and a pair of children (5 & 8), so things may be a bit chaotic during some sessions but usually that is not the case.

Character-wise, I much prefer characters who are Good-aligned, though I may allow Unaligned characters in certain circumstances. The setting has many unique elements, but most do not impact directly on game rules (for instance, though the races of the Players Handbook may have different backgrounds and personalities from the core, they are all allowed and there are no rules-changes to them)

Khaotyk
05-26-2009, 05:31 PM
Got any more info? I'm in woodhaven so it wouldnt be much for me to get there. Message me and we can get things started. I can play just about every class and would honestly prefer to play either a warlord or a cleric. Good alignment is fine.

WildKnight
05-29-2009, 05:27 AM
Sent you a Private Message with some details.

Hrathor
06-21-2009, 03:44 PM
I am interested if you still need players. Any class/race mix works for me if their is a vital role missing.

Elf Lover
06-26-2009, 10:28 PM
I have never played 4.0 but I am game if you are willing to work with a newbie. I have only played 2e. Contact me if you are interested. I will probably need help character creation and other like rules since I have never played anything other than 2.0. I hear things are really different from 2.0. I need to know what time on Mondays. I work Mon-Fri at Southgate Ford and could possibly make it there after work if i can get someone to watch my son those evenings. Weekends would be my best bet, but I can maybe work something out. If you are interested in seeing my last character from the other campaign I have been in go to www.myspace.com/tkempert (http://www.myspace.com/tkempert) I played in that campaign for over 3 years and I never missed a game. It is however currently on hold until further notice so I am having serious DnD withdraws....LOL. You can contact me to my email at Superwoman422@comcast.net.

WildKnight
06-27-2009, 10:27 PM
Currently we are playing weekdays (unfortunately, alternating at the moment between Mondays and Tuesdays due to scheduling conflicts, but REALLY hoping to get that locked down to one of those specific days very soon), from 3(ish) to 9(ish) PM.

We could probably handle one more player, and are somewhat in need of a Controller.

Khaotyk
06-28-2009, 12:09 AM
If you need help creating a character and any of that get a hold of me here and I can help.

deoxhydroxinate
07-06-2009, 03:09 PM
Bah, was all excited to see a group nearby starting up a game only to realize that it's 4.0 :(

WildKnight
08-05-2009, 07:27 AM
Well, the D&D 4 game fell through (due to the drop out of two players), but we're trying to keep the Tuesday afternoon group going. Not sure what game we're going to be playing, yet, but we're leaning toward 7th Sea. If you're interested in gaming on Tuesday afternoons (and can make it), let me know!