PDA

View Full Version : What's your addiction?

Arch Lich Thoth-Amon
05-02-2009, 11:04 AM
What's your addiction?

Mine? I know what some others would say of me: P&PG.

Feel free to share anything that comes to mind, be it coffee, ciggs, reading, or even that module or novel your writing, trying so desperately to complete. Go crazy!

Feel free to share more than one. Enjoy!

What share the rest of you.

MortonStromgal
05-02-2009, 12:47 PM
RPG systems, I love seeing what mechanics people come up with.

Sascha
05-02-2009, 12:51 PM
Caffeine and Dr. Gregory House, in that order :P

nijineko
05-11-2009, 04:26 PM
currently?

http://dat.kadokado.com/gfx/468x60.jpg (http://www.kadokado.com?ref=nijineko)

this site.

Oldgamer
05-11-2009, 04:43 PM
I've found that D&D, especially online PbP's are physiologically addicting. When I was working, I had access to the internet all day long and I had set up a system with my employees and me that I was more of a troubleshooter than anything so they ran on by themselves effectively enough that I didn't need to be over them directly for most of the time. So I could spend literally 10+ hours a day online playing D&D. And I did. I was DMing 3 games and playing in probably 20-25 others and they were all minimally one post per day, and by post, I don't mean one-liners, but paragraphs of stuff.

I got laid off with several other managers at my company (I can easily see why me, I set up a system where my people practically didn't need me ... never again) and put all of my games on hold indefinitely.

I came to realize after about a week of not playing, that I felt a strong desire to play again, but I didn't want to go back to the way I was ... so I haven't been back to those gaming sites in 6 weeks, I just don't want to get addicted again. I can PbP some, but I have to really monitor the amount.

Sascha
05-11-2009, 06:31 PM
The latest addictions Are Suzumiya Haruhi's character image songs; I can't get enough of listening to Nagato's, Asakura's and, especially, Tsuruya-san's. I pray there's a cure (or not; Tsuruya-san rocks, nyoro~ ^_^).

templeorder
05-11-2009, 06:57 PM
I love table top gaming. I love rule mechanic testing and i love world building. I'm addicted to writing play scenarios above all else. I'm also addicted to Guinness and single malt scotch!

Arch Lich Thoth-Amon
05-11-2009, 07:51 PM
I love fantasy and science fiction movies. Unfortunately, they are rarer than a 4 leaf clover.

So when one does come along, i have been know to watch it numerous times.

Oldgamer
05-12-2009, 11:05 AM
i'm also addicted to guinness and single malt scotch!

my man!

Skunkape
05-13-2009, 09:46 AM
Attractive women!:laugh:

Arch Lich Thoth-Amon
05-13-2009, 10:24 AM
Attractive women!:laugh:
Agreed!