PDA

View Full Version : Who was your first love, and when?

Arch Lich Thoth-Amon
05-02-2009, 10:55 AM
Who was your first love, and when?

My first love was named Kitt Snyder. This was in 9th grade.

What share the rest of you?

Sascha
05-02-2009, 02:45 PM
First crush (that I remember): Holly Something-or-other, 8th grade Algebra; sat right behind her.

First love: Jessie - right about the time I seriously started back to school. Still think about her; more often, lately. /sigh

ronpyatt
05-02-2009, 03:53 PM
It was William.

Etarnon
05-03-2009, 04:59 PM
M-14 Rifle, Navy Shipboard Security Training, 1988 or so.

GoddessGood
05-04-2009, 10:38 AM
My cousin (sorta). We were about 8, and his uncle was marrying my aunt. We spent the entire night together at the reception, pulling pranks and dancing like idiots in our stocking feet. At the end of the night he told me, "I really like you, I'd love to marry you, but you're my cousin and I already have a girlfriend." :(

Arch Lich Thoth-Amon
05-09-2009, 06:47 PM
Update: This Monday, Kitt contacted me via email. How cool is that?

Thoth's magick is truly powerful!

Oldgamer
05-11-2009, 02:56 PM

Lol, a great rifle, one of my favorites! Accurate with a helluva punch!

My first crush was in 5th grade on a girl named Heather Bias. She went to the same school but was a grade or 2 above me so I was invisible. She looked just like Bo Derek.

Arch Lich Thoth-Amon
05-11-2009, 03:00 PM
Update: Kitt wants to reunite and talk about old times. Very cool.

Oldgamer
05-11-2009, 03:02 PM
Update: Kitt wants to reunite and talk about old times. Very cool.

Awesome, can't beat that.

Webhead
05-11-2009, 08:33 PM
I think my first "little" crush was Jill Yamasawa in 6th grade. She, in turn, had a crush on my best friend. She grew up to be quite the fox last time I saw her.

My first "hit-over-the-head" crush was Marcia Antoque in 8th grade. The first time I laid eyes on her I was so stunned I almost tripped and fell over. We never did exchange words or even significant glances.

My first "friend-turned-crush-turned-puppy love" was Sabra Sarsfield in 10th grade. I still think about her from time to time and wonder if she's made a good life for herself. It was kind of interesting to note that I liked her and my best friend liked her best friend. We would always kinda joke with them about double dating but never did.

My first and only "true love" is of course my wife, Tineke, who I adore with all my being. She really is the "other half" that I never knew I was missing until I met her.

templeorder
05-11-2009, 08:57 PM
Oh goooood... first real crush Jenna Clarke - 9th grade
First Love - Sonia Lippmann, 11th grade

Dytrrnikl
05-16-2009, 11:35 AM
First crush for me, my 3rd grade teacher at St. Mary's...Ms. Valerie Gallagher. I even went so far as to write her note. She was great about it, humored me about it.

My first real love, I met her in November of 2003, we just got married 2 years ago...my wife Jennifer. I've had infatuations and crushes, but never really let myself allow anyone to get close. Jen changed that for me in a big way.

InvestFDC
05-16-2009, 03:55 PM
You wouldn't happen to know anything about a halfling with a ring of invisibility and an M-14, would you?

mrken
05-16-2009, 07:07 PM
Sherry Ozer, 1960, kindergarten. Don't talk about any of the others since I met my wife.

DM_Running_Farland_3.5
05-16-2009, 08:21 PM
My wife, of course!

Just kidding.

Alf. Yeah. Alf. Sure. Alf. Of course. Alf.

Panthro82
05-16-2009, 08:29 PM
YOU BEST LOVE ALF!!!

My first crush was the chicks from the band Bananarama(I was like 4 and whenever Venus would come on MTV my bro and sis said I was glued to the TV like drooling and jumping up and down.)

My first real life crush was this girl named April. She was like 18 when I was 7 but back then I knew I could handle her :P

DM_Running_Farland_3.5
05-16-2009, 08:34 PM
Chris - Do you follow me around these forums?

Nah...my first love?
Emmy. Played a lot of White Wolf with her, actually.

Arch Lich Thoth-Amon
05-28-2009, 03:02 PM
Update: Looks like Kitt Snyder and I are pursuing the possibility of marriage. Damn, i waited long enough. LOL

Webhead
05-28-2009, 09:05 PM
Update: Looks like Kitt Snyder and I are pursuing the possibility of marriage. Damn, i waited long enough. LOL

Well...! Congrats, man! I hope it works out for the best for you!

If you're in it for the right reasons and know that it's what you want, marriage is a beautiful thing.

That reminds me...my anniversary is coming up! I gotta do some gift-idea research!

Arch Lich Thoth-Amon
05-28-2009, 09:08 PM
Thanks Webhead. I appreciate it.

GoddessGood
05-29-2009, 07:41 AM
Here, take these (http://www.alvr.com/p/products/golddice350.jpg).

Congratz, Thoth! Happy Anni, Webhead! Man, the love in the air is palpable :D

Moritz
05-29-2009, 07:59 AM
First Grade
The cute little redhead girl (Christy Peveto)

It was to be Valentines Day. Mother knew I had a crush on this girl and took me to the local drug store to buy those small cards that students give everyone in the class on that day. But for the little redhead girl, I picked out a larger (regular sized) card. I'm sure I wrote something sappy and cute on it.

When the day came that we would exchange cards, we were to put our cards into a large box. Well, the card I'd gotten for the little redhead girl wouldn't fit. So I had to give it to her personally. I was totally embarrassed and everyone giggled.

But this started me on the long road of coming out of my 7 year old shell.

-Moritz (and yes, I also had a beagle named Snoopy)

yukonhorror
06-03-2009, 05:32 PM
First crush was this girl I grew up with, but it REALLY manifested in 8th grade. Which at the time, she had 3 different bf's (none of which were me).

First love: My wife. I am lucky.

Baron_Samedi
06-03-2009, 05:44 PM
I'm going to put myself out on a limb, but we're all nerds to some extent so here it is...

The Baroness from Cobra...wicked cute glasses :D

Malruhn
06-03-2009, 10:07 PM
I really fell for Lori Swanson when I was a Sophomore in High School back in 1978. I still am attracted to brunettes with feathered back hair... and the last time I smelled apple-scented shampoo (Lori used Agree apple scent), I got VERY amorous... much to my chagrin.

I still think of her from time to time. She taught me to kiss - and I've never received a complaint since then.

Webhead
06-03-2009, 11:21 PM
...and the last time I smelled apple-scented shampoo (Lori used Agree apple scent), I got VERY amorous... much to my chagrin...

Scent can definately leave a profound impression. When my wife and I were first dating, she used to wear a strongly peach-scented fragrance which would linger in my apartment for hours after she left. After a while I started to find that even when I would talk to her on the phone, I would swear that I could detect the faintest smell of peaches.

PlattevilleGamer
06-04-2009, 08:42 AM
Smells do tend to have an affect on us. I remember I had just broken up with my second girlfriend, but she was the first I actually did anything...adult with and I give her credit as my first love. She had very distinctive perfume she would always wear, and one night my family was out to eat at a pizza place and the waitress was wearing the same perfume. It actually made me sick to my stomach and I started to cry(this was like 2 days after we broke up).

For the 3 months that we were dating she was able to look past the 330 pound outside that I had at the time and look deeper with in...either that or she REALLY liked fat guys...lol. I would go into more detail but this is a family site.

Bearfoot_Adam
06-04-2009, 01:57 PM
First crush was Joan Jett.
First grade school crush Toss up between Katie Harris and Jessie Utter
First Love 11th grade, Bernadette Noll

Arch Lich Thoth-Amon
06-04-2009, 02:32 PM
Btw, everyone, Here's two great sites to see what old friends and lost loves are up to:

www.classmates.com (http://www.classmates.com) My personal favorite. With this one, you can even put yourself down even in the grade school you graduated from. I had a friend the other day that found me on this site. We were best buds in 5th grade. Very cool.

www.reunion.com (http://www.reunion.com)

Check it out, register, and tell us what you think.

Sascha
06-04-2009, 03:34 PM
First crush was Joan Jett.
I still crush on Joan Jett; rawr~ ^_^

Mead
06-05-2009, 09:22 AM
Yeah, tried the "reunite with old flame" thing, didn't work so well. But then, Amy is an attention junkie. She'll flat-out lie about anything and throw away future possibilities just to get a little more immediate attention (ie, lie about not having a fiancee while getting me to fall in love with her again)

My long-time celebrity crush is Claudia Christian. Rrrrrr. Yarp.