PDA

View Full Version : X-Men:Origins Best Character

Panthro82
04-30-2009, 06:12 AM
Well in 2 days X-Men:Origins comes out and it gave me an idea for a thread. There are alot of cool characters that will be introduced in this movie that hadnt been in the first 3 movies. So I wanted to put this thread up to see who is your all-time favorite X-Men character(not just from movies, from everything X-men)? and why?

My favorites are Wolverine(probably most peoples choice, but I always loved this character when I read the comics growing up because of his surly attitude and ability to regenerate), and Beast(because of his intellect and agility)

yukonhorror
04-30-2009, 09:27 AM
I like chamber. Cool power, interesting personality.

Kaewin
04-30-2009, 10:03 AM
I liked MAgneto in the 190's early 200's Also Storm was pretty good from about 170 until the early 2teens.

I would like to say I liked GAmbit, Longshot and Corsair

Sascha
04-30-2009, 03:54 PM
I've been waiting for a Gambit appearance for, like, forever; there's just something about his style that makes me squee ^_^

Psylocke is another that deserves a movie treatment; not the third-movie name stealer, but the real thing, Lady Mandarin-style. Rawr~

Panthro82
05-01-2009, 08:20 PM
Sascha- Agreed on everything you said. Gambit=Rock and Psylocke would be awesome.

I also didnt mention how completely awesome Deadpool is. Friggin love that character.

DragonmagRT
05-01-2009, 08:26 PM
I have always enjoyed Dark Phoenix, mostly because of how the phsychic abilities had such physical repercussions, and the uniform was pretty good on the eyes too.

Kaewin
05-04-2009, 12:07 PM
It's a shame they ruined her for the movies, I think it could have been handled better.

Panthro82
05-04-2009, 01:15 PM
It's a shame they ruined her for the movies, I think it could have been handled better.

AMEN! I like the movies, but they definitely jumbled up the history and timelines and did her no justice! This was the most epic saga in X-Men history! They should have taken more time to do it right.

I am hoping they do an X-Men 4 where they do the 2nd most epic saga: the Sentinel wars

BrotherDog
05-13-2009, 03:37 AM
There are too many that I like. It would be easier to list the one or two I don't care for at all- Gambit. Never cared for him. I don't know why.

I even like all of the so-called villains. Well some of them weren't entirely bad or wrong, they just didn't know any other way or were slaves to their abilities.

But a top few favorites would be-

Nightcrawler
Forge
Lorna Dane
Havok
Strong Guy
Multipleman
Threnody
Sauron
Gideon
Lockheed ;;D
Mojo
Riptide
Caliban
Mask
Marrow
Artie and Leach
the Mimic
Black Tom

I sure hope they don't drop the Deadpool movie just because they put him in the Wolverine movie.

Thorn
09-10-2013, 08:54 PM
Cyclops, but the're all interesting.