PDA

View Full Version : Adventure 1: Queen of Empire



Pages : [1] 2

russdm
04-26-2009, 09:03 PM
You have been brought to see Colonel Jusc, New Republic Intelligence. He tells you that he has an important assignment for to do. "This mission is very important." He says. "Will you perform it?" He asks you.

Anodyzed
04-27-2009, 07:41 PM
Rorrorra understands the Colonel because he was speaking Common. Smiling to himself wondering if the Colonel understands Shrywook, Rorrorra replies, That's a pretty broad statement Colonel, I wouldn't mind knowing a bit more about it before I commit. Hate to volunteer to be a suicide pilot before I even know what's at stake!

russdm
04-27-2009, 08:19 PM
Jusc answers. "Well, I cannot tell you much since i don't know that much myself. What I do know is this: the Empire has made some very major plans to launch an attack into New Republic space. We don't know where they intend to attack or with what. We need that information. A team was sent to determine if the rumers of the attack were accurate and find out more information and possibly determine if this is not some Imperial trap. You would find out what happened to our team." Jusc says.

Anodyzed
04-27-2009, 09:09 PM
Pleased that the Colonel respected Wookiees enough to learn to listen to their language, Rorrorra will accept the request. Well Colonel, I'll volunteer. Sounds like the stakes are high, and I do think I can get in and outout losing too much hair. You'll be providing transportation? How many are in the our group? Or am I going in alone?

Grazak
04-27-2009, 10:19 PM
Judging by the wookie's response he must not have noticed Deak sitting in the corner or just assumed by his leisurely posture that he wasn't here for the meeting. He had not really needed any further information, serving the same government as Han Solo was reason enough, but knowing the nature of the mission made him all the more eager to accept.


You can count me in Colonel.

russdm
04-28-2009, 05:32 PM
"You will be traveling onboard the luxury liner, Queen of Empire. You will be going those others who wish too. You will make contact with one of our agents."

Grazak
04-28-2009, 05:48 PM
At this Deak uncrosses his legs and leans forward.


That's all well and good Colonel but the Queen is bound to be a big ship. How are we going to find this agent?

russdm
04-29-2009, 03:41 PM
Jusc spoke in answer. "Our agent is visiting with some of his own agents that report to him. You will find him at the sabacc tables. He is a blue-skinned Twi'lek and since there will be quite a number of blue-skinned twi'leks onboard the Queen, you will use a code phrase to identify yourselves. You give the code phrase: "There are green flowers growing on Corellia." You will be recieve the code phrase in reply: "I would purchase some if they were blue." He then will give you further information and details regarding the assignment.

Now, about the Queen. You will get onboard the Queen as passengers. We have purchased tickets for you under assumed names and fake idents. Rorrorra will be posing as Skora, a wookie bounty hunter/mercernary who has been employed once or twice by the Empire. Deak will pose as Nako Stin, a down on his luck gambler. Your other comrades will be posing under assumed names as well. I am afraid that once on the Queen, you will be on your own. The New Republic Intelligence will not be able to help you, so don't cause any trouble for the onboard stormtrooper security team.

Good Luck, Gentlebeings and May the Force be with you." Jusc finishes. He hands out the ident cards to Rorrorra and Deak.

(OOC: Is there any other players joining in this?)

Anodyzed
04-29-2009, 06:06 PM
OOC: its my understanding that lagerboy, having to reestablish his account here at P&PG, wants to join.

Dytrrnikl
04-30-2009, 12:52 AM
Tor Mai walks into the Colonel's office just as he explains finishes explaining the mission brief to the Rorrorra and Deak. He steps up to the Colonel's desk, standing with hands clasped behind his back 'at ease'. He takes a moment to take in Rorrorra's and Deak's presence, then looks directly at the Colonel.

"Sir, Tor Mai Dagon reporting for duty. Count me in for this mission sir. What is Priority 1? The team? Or discovering the Empire's target?"

russdm
05-01-2009, 07:53 PM
Colonel Jusc sighed. "I am afraid that in order to find out what the target is we need to find the team. Tor, you will travel as Juntao, a mercernary looking for work.

Gentlebeings, the team we sent had a mission to ascertain the truth of the rumors and find out further information. From the two reports they sent back, we can confirm that the attack will come and that they were trying to get information. Our agent onboard the Queen will have further information for you. "

Jusc gave an ident card to Tor.

Anodyzed
05-01-2009, 10:21 PM
Rorrorra looks at the other two, In ShryywookWell then, I guess we'll be on our way.

Then, considering for a moment, in Shryywook Do either of you understand me? If not, this is going to be a long mission!

Grazak
05-01-2009, 10:52 PM
I understand you just find friend. I'm Deak Alder. Pleasure to meet you.

With that Deak extends a hand for the Wookie to shake, knowing full well he could end up with a dislocated shoulder.

Anodyzed
05-02-2009, 01:27 AM
Rorrorra smiles (as much as you can tell a wookiee is smiling), and takes the offered hand, shaking it gently (as he was taught) so as not to injure Deak.

In Shryywook Glad to meet you too.

Rorrorra then turns toward Tor Mai to wait for his response.

Dytrrnikl
05-02-2009, 12:36 PM
Looking to the Colonel, 'Juntao. Merc looking for work. Got it." Puncutaed with a quick deliberate nod as a salute.

Not having understood Rorrorra, (OOC: Tor doesn't speak Shiirwook) with a straight face, he waits as Rorrorra finishes addressing him and Deak. For a moment a puzzled expression comes across his face, until he hears Deaks response. Looking Rorrorra in the eye, Tor says, "No disrespect, I don't speak Wookie. Name's Tor Mai, or rather Juntao. We'll work fine together." Looking at Deak, "Communication is going to be an issue, I'll have to rely on you to translate as necessary. Let's roll.'

Grazak
05-03-2009, 12:41 PM
Pleasure to meet you as well Tor Mai. Translation shouldn't be much of a problem either, I learned Shyriiwook when I was just a kid.

Returning his attention to the Colonel Deak asks another question.


I am assuming you have credentials for our new identities as well?

Dytrrnikl
05-04-2009, 04:38 AM
Tor takes the identcard and steps back, nodding to Deak in acknowledgement of his greeting. Tor pockets the identcard, making a mental note to examine the data for the 'Juntao' ID after the meeting.

Tor waits for the Colonel to answer Deak, before inquiring, "Will it be possible to requisition additional equipment for the mission, as suits our cover?"

russdm
05-04-2009, 09:53 PM
Jusc frowned. "What do you mean by credentials?" He asked. He answered Tor's question. "Yes it will be possible to requisition gear." He says.

Grazak
05-05-2009, 12:23 AM
Deak looks at the Colonel surprised at his confusion.


Credentials. Fabricated identicards, paperwork, tickets. The kind of stuff that makes it easy for us to pull off our cover identities. I saw you hand one to...Juntao, I guess it is now. Do you have them for us as well or will we be using our real names?

Dytrrnikl
05-05-2009, 02:45 AM
(OOC - Grazak, reread Russdm's earlier description of what your cover was going to be, it was closed out with..."Good Luck, Gentlebeings and May the Force be with you." Jusc finishes. He hands out the ident cards to Rorrorra and Deak.)

Tor gives a short salute to the Colonel, and then looks to Deak and Rorrorra..."Let's get moving you two. We have our identcards and tickets. I want to stop off at the QM before heading out. Colonel, what about transport to the Queen itself?"

Grazak
05-05-2009, 06:28 AM
(OOC - Right, must have missed that)

russdm
05-05-2009, 02:07 PM
Jusc speaks. "We have arranged for you to be taken to Bespin, where you will board the Queen. The tickets are waiting there for you. Your transport leaves in 10 minutes on the south-east platform. (transmits a map to players' datapads) Get moving, Gentlebeings." Jusc says. He turns to look at some documents on his desk.

Dytrrnikl
05-05-2009, 05:55 PM
Tor walks out of Jusc's office the moment the Colonel begins examining the paperwork on his desk. As he leaves the Colonel's office, he examines the route to the Southeast platform on the datapad, and takes note that the QM is actually on the way. He looks over his shoulder to see if the other two have stood to follow.

If they have, he sets out at a brisk pace, knowing that Rorrorra will be able to easily keep up.

If they haven't, Tor waits a few meters down the hall for them.

In either case, he knows he's going to have to take the time to learn the wookie language, or communication is going to be a real issue in the wrong situation. He's wondering if maybe the QM may have a flash learning unit for the wookie language (OOC: Shiirwook by Rosetta Stone :P).

Anodyzed
05-05-2009, 06:40 PM
Rorrorra easily keeps up, and is pleasantly surprised when their path brings them to the Supply Shed.

Rorrorra will ask for a Long Range Commlink, a couple more glowrods, several spare power packs and energy cells, and electrobinoculars if they have them.

Beyond that, he pats his gearbag and says (in Shrywook), I'm good to go!

Grazak
05-06-2009, 12:51 PM
Deak follows Tor Mai out of the room matching his brisk pace as they head toward the Armory.

At the Armory, Deak asks about a Heavy Blaster Pistol to replace his current Blaster Pistol, knowing it isn't likely. He also asks for a bag with a Medpac, Tool Kit, and 2 spare power packs, in a hidden compartment if possible. He also asks for some old clothes to be thrown in the bag on top of all that to match his cover as a down on his luck gambler. Lastly realizing wearing his blaster on his hip might not be the smartest idea, he asks for any kind of concealed shoulder holster they might possess.

Dytrrnikl
05-07-2009, 02:00 AM
Tor, thinking that if he's a Merc looking for work, he's going to need more than his Blaster Carbine. At the QM, he checks to see if their are any stun grenades or frag grenades available, as well as a blaster pistol with a couple of extra power packs.

Tor looks at Rorrorra as he (?) howls and pats his gearbag. Not understanding what was just said, he assumes that Rorrorra is showing off his gearbag. Looking at Rorrorra, "Umm yeah, gearbags are useful, though I don't use them if I can avoid it. A simple utility belt is all I need." He pats his belt to make his point.

"Oh, hey," Tor says as he addresses the QM officer, "if you don't have the grenades or blaster pistol, I'd like a couple of knives with forearm sheaths instead."

russdm
05-07-2009, 07:18 PM
The quartermaster gives each of you what you ask for.

Grazak
05-07-2009, 09:27 PM
Deak thanks the Quartermaster for the things he is given and stuffs them into the bag opting to organize everything on the transport to Bespin. With everything gathered he turns toward the door.


We best get to the South-East platform.

With that he heads out the door and for the south-east platform hoping the other 2 follow him.

Anodyzed
05-07-2009, 11:50 PM
Rorrorra has no trouble matching Deak's pace.

Dytrrnikl
05-08-2009, 12:29 AM
Tor takes a moment to clip everything carefully to his utility belt, and then turns to catch up to Deak and Rorrorra...wondering idly how large a pile of Rancor Poodoo they've stepped in.

russdm
05-08-2009, 04:58 PM
You arrive at the platform with the transport waiting for you.

Anodyzed
05-08-2009, 06:24 PM
Approaching the agent, the wookiee asks for a ticket being held for him, in Shrywook: Name is Skora, you have a ticket waiting for me for the Queen of Empire.

russdm
05-09-2009, 04:10 PM
The agent hands out the tickets.

Anodyzed
05-09-2009, 04:25 PM
OOC: Is this a shuttle up to the Queen, or is this a direct board of the Queen right here in the station?

russdm
05-09-2009, 04:43 PM
OOC:It is the transport to bespin. Technically it is also the transport to the Queen, since you won't be getting off until you arrive at the Queen.

Anodyzed
05-10-2009, 02:07 AM
Boarding the transport, Skora will find a bench near a back wall and stretch out on it, attempting to relax before arriving at the Queen.

Grazak
05-10-2009, 03:02 AM
OOC: Sorry guys RL caught up with me this weekend. I promise to get a post up tomorrow night.

Grazak
05-10-2009, 11:00 PM
Deak will take his ticket and board the transport. Once on board he will take his time (Taking 20 on the flight if that works) to remove the scope from his old blaster pistol and add it to the new Heavy Blaster Pistol he received from the quartermaster. With the modifications done he will wrap his old blaster pistol in his hip belt and holster and stash them in in the hidden compartment of his new bag. He also places the other supplies requisitioned from the QM in the hidden compartment with his old blaster. With his supplies hidden away he attaches his new under the shoulder holster and fits his Heavy Blaster Pistol in it securing his coat over it and assuring it is hidden from a casual glance.

With his gear in order he turns his attention to his 2 new partners.


Anyone have a plan on how we are going to rendevous without it looking like a rendevous?

Anodyzed
05-11-2009, 12:51 AM
Not wanting to call attention from others on the transport, Skora will just nod 'no' to the question posed by Deak.

Thinking to himself, I need to start using their cover names, so I don't slip and give them away.

Dytrrnikl
05-11-2009, 07:05 PM
Tor frowns a little, then looks to Niko, and in a gruff voice says,
"Niko, you really are down on your luck if your propositioning Skora here for a rendevous. I didn't know you liked'em big, tall, and hairy."

Then leaning down, like he's adusting his boots, in a low voice, barely above a whisper so that only Rorrorra and Deak can hear,
"Assume mission op now. Assume may be compromised. We act as light aquaintances, so as to draw less suspicion."

He then sits up and starts casually cleaning his gear, before turning to Rorrorra, "Try not to rip anyone's arms out of their sockets. It's hard enough finding work as it is without you showing off. Let's just hope we can find a job that will let us have some real fun."

Grazak
05-11-2009, 07:48 PM
OOC: My bad I thought this was a private transport to Bespin for just the 3 of us. Prolly should have made a spot check to find out for sure before talking and arranging my gear in the open.


Well if the tables don't cooperate I have to get lucky somehow.

Deak chuckles humorlessly to himself and mentally reminds himself not to make such a stupid procedural error again. This undercover nonsense is definitely not his forte.

Leaning back in his seat with his bag on his lap he closes his eyes and tries to get some sleep on the way to Bespin.

Anodyzed
05-11-2009, 10:25 PM
"Skora" hears the advice from "Juntao" and smiles to himself. Good advice. But "Nako" was right... How are we going to recognize our contact? well.. when we're in Bespin and on to the Queen we'll figure it out.

Dytrrnikl
05-12-2009, 01:25 AM
With a little less gruffness than before,
"HAH!! Lucky is one way to put it. Anyway, maybe Skora and I will join you at the tables for a bit. Might be a nice diversion while we're looking for more...intense employment."

Silently, to himself, Tor is cursing himself for slipping with Deaks cover, calling him Niko, instead of Nako, vowing to be more vigilant.

With that Tor turns his focus towards checking his gear - making sure everything is spotless. He then works on arranging for optimal placement on his utility belt and armor.

He then takes the time to examine the data on his identcard for Juntao, and memorize it - planet of origin and so forth. He then kicks back and takes the time to relax, thinking this might be the last opportunity for a long time.

russdm
05-12-2009, 09:53 PM
OOC: Where is Wandos1? And the others expressing interest? I don't see them.

The transport jumps into hyperspace. Several hours pass during which no attention is paid to any of you. It seems that no one on the transport even cares enough to pay a brief glance your way.

After a brief jolt, the transport exits hyperspace at Bespin. The captain's voice comes on the overcomm. "Good day, gentlebeings. We have arrived at Bespin and will be going to a landing pad for those going to the Bespin Casinos and resorts. For those of you going to the Queen of Empire, please do not get off." The captain stops speaking.

The transport goes to the platform and lands there. A number of the people on the transport leave. Several people come onboard and they pay only a brief glance your way. Most seem to pay no attention to you afterward, but one gives each of you another glance. This person, a human female who looks to be in her 20s, takes a sit across the transport from you.

The transport closes up and leaves Bespin. Looking out some viewports, you see the transport is heading to a spot in deep space. You saw what appears to be a large vessel of some kind and a small space station attached to it. The captain speaks. "Welcome, Gentlebeings to the Queen of Empire. In a few moments we will be docking at the station where you will be able to get onboard. We hope you enjoyed your ride."

The transport docks with the station and everyone fills out. They follow some overhead signs lit with directions to the Queen. The human female who looked at you seems to glance back your way every so often.

You arrive at a boarding airlock. A male human crewmember sits at a desk with a stormtrooper behind him. He appears to be the boarding clerk. A line has assembled leading to the desk. You can take your place in the line.

Grazak
05-12-2009, 11:04 PM
Deak falls into the line. While in line he adjusts his coat over his now concealed blaster and checks that he has his Nako ID and ticket ready for the boarding agent. He tries to memorize every detail of the woman who keeps looking at them so that he will recognize her again if he sees her. He also resolves to approach her if given an oppertunity after the board the Queen.

Anodyzed
05-12-2009, 11:46 PM
Skora will show impatience in the line, ignore the stormtrooper, and speak a little louder than usual to the boarding crewman as he presents his ticket.

He will also commit that female's appearance to memory, to facilitate his recognition of her once onboard the Queen.

Dytrrnikl
05-13-2009, 05:48 AM
Tor observes the woman carefully, looking for anything distinctive about her appearance: Whether she walks toe-heel or heel-toe? Whether her posture is casual or relaxed? Is her step quick or deliberate? In particular, he watches to see how she conducts herself passing through the checkpoint.

As Tor steps into line, his posture, while still looking relaxed, becomes tense and ready for action, keeping his feet spread slightly shoulder width apart, knees just slightly bent. His demeanor becomes all together more menacing, as though he's not afraid to hurt anyone who even attempts to cross him.

He shows his impatience in line by "absent mindedly cracking his knuckles and neck. Tor will ignore the stormtrooper as though he doesn't even exist, and he keeps his voice gruff and low when presenting his ticket to the clerk, but maintaining a measure of polite deferrence to the clerk.

russdm
05-13-2009, 03:02 PM
When you arrive at the desk, the clerk asks for your name and ident card as well as your ticket. Taking those, he runs them through a scanner. He hands back the card and ticket to you and give each of you a datapad containing a map of the Queen of Empire. He informs you that it is to help you get around. He waves you toward the stormtrooper.

The stormtrooper waves a device over you then lets you through the airlock. He greets you cordially enough, but seems overall to be very bored with this.

For those watching, the woman gives only her ident card to the clerk. He studies his datapad then give her a very startled look. He motions the stormtrooper over and shows the datapad to the trooper. The stormtrooper stiffens briefly then nods. He apparently comms someone as another stormtrooper comes out of the airlock from the Queen side. the new stormtrooper goes over to the woman and escorts her into the Queen (she gets her ident card back).

Generally the woman seems to carry herself very confidently and seems to walk fairly relaxed. She appears to be somewhat concerned.

Anodyzed
05-14-2009, 12:38 AM
Skora thinks to himself, Stormie recognized her rank... yet she's in civvies. Imperial Intelligence? I'll bet she's an undercover II. First chance I get, I'll let the others know of my suspicions.

Dytrrnikl
05-15-2009, 12:24 PM
Tor thinks to himself, looks like things are going to get interesting...she kept glancing our way...could be I took the "merc looking for work" cover a little too far, keeping myself ready to end things quickly...or maybe she kept glancing our way because of me being armed to the teeth and is wondering if I'm going to cause trouble...in either case, I've just drawn too much attention to us, especially since she looks to be working for the Imps...hmm, maybe she's a double agent and is supposed to be our contact...all of which crosses his mind while the clerk checks Juntoa in.

Tor takes the datapad from the clerk, boards the Queen, and begins to casually make his to the seat or cabin indicated by his boarding pass.
"Well, boys, I'm gonna secure my seat. I'll meet ya's at the tables. And Nako, I don't want to know what's under all of Skora's hair...you can keep that all to yourself. HA!" Tor laughs easily at the jest and them finds his seat/cabin.
<If there is some way to stow his gear securely, Tor will stow most of it, except for his blaster pistol, comlink, and an extra power pack for the blaster pistol, which he'll keep on him. If there's nothing in which to stow his gear, he'll just keep it with him.> Using the datapad, he'll make his way to tables then, order an ale, and then take a seat at a table...the same table as the woman, if he sees her...if not, then at the same table as Deak or another table if Deak or Rorrorra aren't there yet.

Grazak
05-15-2009, 02:04 PM
Deak will also use his datapad to make his way to his seat/cabin. Like Tor if there is a secure way to store his bag he will do so, if not he will keep it with him. Once he has found his seat/cabin he will make a quick trip to the 'fresher.

As he enters the Sabacc parlor he will make a spot check to see if he sees any blue skinned Twi'lek gambler's, the woman from the transport, or Tor.

Perception Check

Dytrrnikl
05-15-2009, 02:36 PM
<ooc: whoops, didn't think to do a spot check, so here it is in any case>
Perception Check

russdm
05-15-2009, 02:54 PM
You are able to drop your gear into your rooms. In fact your rooms are next door to each other.

Arriving in the sabacc parlor, you find a large number of blue-skinned twi'leks inside. In fact there is a large number of beings of different species inside the parlor.

Tor notices the woman sitting at a table that does not have any opening, but the table next to that one has a couple of openings. There is also a couple of blue-skinned twi'leks at both tables, apparently the only sabacc tables with them. The other twi'leks are playing different games.

Deak notices Tor, the woman, and the twi'leks. Deak also notices a couple of humans taking an interest in you three. The humans appear to be wearing loose clothing.

The next round of betting at the tables is going to start.

Anodyzed
05-15-2009, 08:07 PM
Skora will drop most of his gear in his room, and move back to the casino.

Moving casually from table to table, he will show interest in this game and that, pausing for a few minutes to observe each game, moving around the room, also watching for the female, and trying to observe any contact she may make with anyone else.

Skora thinks to himself, [/i]We can make contact with the agent any time, we need first to ascertain just who this woman is. [/i]

But he will make note of who is working which tables.

Grazak
05-15-2009, 11:06 PM
Deak will move to the table with the blue skinned Twi'lek and the open seats. He will take a seat and bet the table minimum. After placing his bet he will look up at everyone at the table with a big smile on his face.


Nothing like a good game of sabacc eh? How is lady luck treating everyone?

russdm
05-15-2009, 11:58 PM
(OOC: Skora (Rorrorra) make a perception check)

The other gamblers reply in the following fashion. "Fairly good." "Not bad." "Terrible." "I'm her favorite." (the Twi'lek) "Things could be better."

Tor, you notice that two players at the table with the woman get up to leave, having apparently lost all of the money they were gambling with. It doesn't appear that anyone is moving yet to take those seats meaning you could probably take one if you act now.

Anodyzed
05-16-2009, 12:02 AM
Skora continues to scan the crowd as 'casually' as he can

Perception

russdm
05-16-2009, 12:05 AM
The woman does not appear to be making contact with anyone other than greetings or simple statements.

Dytrrnikl
05-16-2009, 09:38 AM
(OOC: Skora (Rorrorra) make a perception check)

The other gamblers reply in the following fashion. "Fairly good." "Not bad." "Terrible." "I'm her favorite." (the Twi'lek) "Things could be better."

Tor, you notice that two players at the table with the woman get up to leave, having apparently lost all of the money they were gambling with. It doesn't appear that anyone is moving yet to take those seats meaning you could probably take one if you act now.

Tor, looking as casual as possible, makes his way to the table, as he sits, he asks, "What's the wager min/max? Ante?". He then nods in greeting to the other player's sitting at the table. Once he fins out the minimum, he will place his wager and plays. During the course of the hand, Tor asks,
"So where's everyone headed? I'm heading where I can find some work suitable to one of my talents. Of course, <he looks right at the woman, nodding at her as he talks> I'd like to show you a certain well-endowed <he adds just an extra bit of emphasis to well-endowed as he speaks> talent if your interested." Smirking just slightly as he finishes talking.

Grazak
05-16-2009, 01:57 PM
Deak smiles at the Twi'lek's response.


I used to be one of her favorites but apparently I did something to offend her a while back.

Deak laughs one of his humorless laughs.


Hopefully she has abandoned me long enough to have forgotten me by now. Perhaps you can re-introduce me to her?

(OOC - Am I gambling with physical credits or on a credit linked to my room and therefore picked up by the New Republic? If it is the later then should I even both making gambling checks?)

russdm
05-16-2009, 05:08 PM
OOC-you would be betting with your own money. the bet is 100 credits. For Tor, it is 150 credits.

The others laugh at your joke, deak while the twi'lek answers. "I may know of something you could try."

Tor recieves the following responses: "Borleias.", "Commenor.", "Bespin." (the twi'lek), "Corulag.", "Dantioone.", "Murkhana.", "Kuat." (the woman)

The woman responds to your comments, Tor. Her voice is very pleasent though slightly cold. "I doubt you have that kind of money." She says.

Grazak
05-16-2009, 07:25 PM
I will try just about anything at this point. I have even heard that there are green flowers growing on Corellia that will supposedly change your luck and I am half tempted to go buy some.

Deak chuckles at the ridiculousness of lucky flowers and tries to keep any hint of the significance of the phrase he just used out of his voice. He will continue to smile at the Twi'lek while he waits for the hand to begin.

russdm
05-17-2009, 07:38 PM
The Twi'lek shrugs in answer. "I suppose green flowers from Corellia would smell nice. I don't think I would buy any though; not much of a flower person."

The hand begins at Deak's table.

Tor (This part is happening at your table, it can be noticed with a perception check by the other two)

The betting hand starts. The twi'lek pays the woman a significant glance who smiles slightly at him. He pays an amount of credits-214 to be exact before only placing 150 in. He mentions 2400 credits he is hoping to get tonight. He waits for the woman's reply which is, "That ought to work out fine. After all credits are credits and some beings could use more."

It seems some kind of exchange or message was delivered between the two. (OOC-you can make a check if you want to determine what the message was)

The twi'lek turns to you, tor and speaks. "So do you like flowers? Do you know of any growing anywhere?" He asks.

Grazak
05-17-2009, 08:38 PM
Deak continues his conversation with the Twi'lek even though she is clearly not his contact.


I wouldn't say that I am really a flower person either. Just happen to be desperate enough to try anything to change my luck.With another humor-less chuckle he picks up his cards and examines his hand.

(OOC - I am going to just make a standard opposed gambling check based on the side bar in the rules in the Scoundrel section. If you want to handle it differently just let me know what I need to do.)

Sabbac Hand

Dytrrnikl
05-18-2009, 02:58 AM
Tor recieves the following responses: "Borleias.", "Commenor.", "Bespin." (the twi'lek), "Corulag.", "Dantioone.", "Murkhana.", "Kuat." (the woman)

The woman responds to your comments, Tor. Her voice is very pleasent though slightly cold. "I doubt you have that kind of money." She says.

Tor nods slightly to each one as they answer. His smirk turns into a smile at the womans response.
"Really? Well, I suppose we could work it out in trade...but then you'd owe me. Pitty, thought you'd be a tasty diversion."




Tor (This part is happening at your table, it can be noticed with a perception check by the other two)

The betting hand starts. The twi'lek pays the woman a significant glance who smiles slightly at him. He pays an amount of credits-214 to be exact before only placing 150 in. He mentions 2400 credits he is hoping to get tonight. He waits for the woman's reply which is, "That ought to work out fine. After all credits are credits and some beings could use more."

It seems some kind of exchange or message was delivered between the two. (OOC-you can make a check if you want to determine what the message was)

The twi'lek turns to you, tor and speaks. "So do you like flowers? Do you know of any growing anywhere?" He asks.


Without giving any indication that Tor picked up on anything sketchy being said between the Twi'lek and the woman, he casually arranges his cards.
(OOC - Definately want to try and fiure out what the heck wasjust said between the two, so here's my Preception check...)
Perception Check

"Oh, I see, you like'em tall, blue and with leeku."

At the Twi'lek's question, Tor raises his eyebrows, "Flowers aren't my thing, but if your interested, I know there are green flowers on Corellia.
<Giving a nod to woman, and putting a lascivious smile on his face> You'd look particularly tasty with nothing on but a couple of those flowers miss."

russdm
05-18-2009, 05:35 PM
The woman gives tor a long suffering look. The twi'lek answers you. "I would purchase some if they were blue."

Deak wins twice his winnings.

The woman sighs softly. "I really think you need to can the charm, laserbrain." She mutters at tor.

Tor is unable to determine if any messages were delivered between the two.

Dytrrnikl
05-19-2009, 06:07 PM
Tor is unable to determine if any messages were delivered between the two.

Thinking to himself, Sithspawn!!! I hope Rorrorra or Deak heard that...I'll have to remember that the Twi'lek paid exactly 214 credits, before placing his ante of 150 creds...and that he was hoping to get 2400 credits tonight. Also, that the woman said that that should work out fine, credits are credits and some beings could use more. Without giving any outward sign that he is doing so, Tor takes a moment to committing the exchange to memory.


The woman gives tor a long suffering look. The twi'lek answers you. "I would purchase some if they were blue."

The woman sighs softly. "I really think you need to can the charm, laserbrain." She mutters at tor.

Tor nods casually at the Twi'leks response, a little unsure about how to proceed at this point. "Blue ones, hunh. Well, I might have some associates who could tell you where to find some.

In any case, it appears that I have offended the lady here <glancing at the woman>, so it might be best if this laserbrain departs and before she likens me to a scruffy looking nerfherder. <Tor tosses his cards face down on the table and gets up to leave>

As for charm, miss <Tor smiles slightly, making his voice less harsh, but still gruff>...I was simply trying to express my appreciation of your beauty. It's not often I meet a woman who is capable of providing an image of strength, while still being very feminine...as you most assuredly do."

With that Tor looks at his datapad, looking for directions to the dining area, muttering just loud enough for others to overhear about getting something to eat. Just before he heads off in that direction, he looks around as though getting his bearings, making the briefest of eye contact with Rorrorra and Deak, hoping that they had overheard the exchange.

Anodyzed
05-19-2009, 07:23 PM
Rorrorra will continue to watch the game he's near, but at the same time watch to see who watches Juntao leave the room. Knowing that watchers often just send word ahead to foil counterops, he'll remain right where he is, observing, not calling attention to himself.

Perception
--- Merged from Double Post ---



Perception

So why can't that roll be SEEN? 1d20+5...

Grazak
05-19-2009, 08:33 PM
Deak collects his winnings with a smile.


Perhaps my luck is changing after all.

Deak watches as Tor leaves the room, unaware as to what happened at the other table. Deak will again place the minimum 100 credit bet and wait for the next hand to start. While he waits he will glance around the room casually to see if anyone is paying extra attention to Tor.

Perception Check

russdm
05-20-2009, 02:14 PM
Deak notices nothing at all.

Rorrorra notices that 5 people are watching Tor: the woman, the twi'lek at the table, and three humans sitting at a table dressed in loose clothing. One gets up and leaves.

The twi'lek leaves the table and walks after Tor. The woman collects her winnings and walks after Tor.

Tor, you feel tap on your shoulder. You see that it is the woman. She speaks to you. "I'm sorry for my rude behavior. I have to keep up appearences so nobody notices...other...activities or beings I interact with. Maybe later tonight you could join me for dinner, say 7:00? We would meet at the Blue Moon Eatery. What do you say?" She asks.

The Twi'lek waits for the woman to finish talking with Tor before approaching him.

Dytrrnikl
05-21-2009, 04:24 AM
Tor turns more fully towards the woman, putting a puzzled expression on his face. The expression quickly warms with a smile at the woman's invitation. "Your response to my...umm...charm, is more than understandable, under any circumstances. Perhaps it is I that owes you an apology.Dinner sounds like the perfect venue for that. Mayhaps I'll manage to upgrade your opinion of me from laserbrain to something more endearing." And then bows to her slightly.

Tor then turns to the Twi'lek, "Yes?"

Anodyzed
05-21-2009, 12:37 PM
Rorrorra notices that 5 people are watching Tor: the woman, the twi'lek at the table, and three humans sitting at a table dressed in loose clothing. One gets up and leaves.

Does the one human that leaves follow Tor? How far from the main room does Tor and the woman, and then the Twi'lek have their conversation?

This is Rorrorrra's intent: To follow the human if he's headed in the same direction as Tor. If not, then to ignore that human for a moment and try to move to a vantage point that gives Rorrorra some measure of surveillance over Tor and his two, but not be 'obvious' about it.


Stealth

Perception
--- Merged from Double Post ---

Does the one human that leaves follow Tor? How far from the main room does Tor and the woman, and then the Twi'lek have their conversation?

This is Rorrorrra's intent: To follow the human if he's headed in the same direction as Tor. If not, then to ignore that human for a moment and try to move to a vantage point that gives Rorrorra some measure of surveillance over Tor and his two, but not be 'obvious' about it.


Stealth

Perception

Again, I don't understand why I can't SEE the rolls until I quote and repost!

russdm
05-21-2009, 02:52 PM
The human leaves the room going a different direction than tor.

The woman nods. The twi'lek speaks to Tor. "Meet me tonight at room 214 at 10:00. Bring your friends." He says.

Tor is having his conversation towards the entrance to the dining room. Rorrorra can watch tor freely. You do notice that the part of the human who left and his companions have loose clothing; there are bulges in the clothing, but you are not sure what exactly they might conceal. The two humans seem somewhat jittery or edgy. You start to get a bad feeling about them.

The woman speaks to Tor before leaving. "I will see you then." She then leaves the room. Rorrorra notices one of the humans get up and follow her out.

Tor notices the human following the woman out. You get a bad feeling about him. Your gaze draws the Twi'lek's attention. He studies the human then scowls. He then turns back to you with a neutral expression on his face.

Grazak
05-21-2009, 05:54 PM
Seeing nothing out of the ordinary Deak continues playing Sabacc, not wanting to blow his cover, and surreptitiously watches for either of the other 2 to leave completely, since that would likely indicate they had made contact with the operative.

Sabacc Hand

Anodyzed
05-21-2009, 11:26 PM
"Skora" will loiter nearer the exit, but still watching one of the games, trying to keep Tor in sight, and watching for any of those three with the bulges in their loose clothing.

Dytrrnikl
05-22-2009, 05:24 AM
The woman nods. The twi'lek speaks to Tor. "Meet me tonight at room 214 at 10:00. Bring your friends." He says.

A bulb lights in Tor's brain as he realizes the significance of the 214 credit exact payment...and that the 2400 credits the twi'lek was looking for tonight was probably a reference to the time he wanted to meet the woman.


The woman speaks to Tor before leaving. "I will see you then." She then leaves the room. Rorrorra notices one of the humans get up and follow her out.

Tor notices the human following the woman out. You get a bad feeling about him. Your gaze draws the Twi'lek's attention. He studies the human then scowls. He then turns back to you with a neutral expression on his face.

Tor, in low voice, just loud enough for the twi'lek to overhear, "Room 214. 10:00. Got it. We'll be there."

He then turns and moves quickly, at a jog (or double move if you prefer), to try and catch the woman, calling out to her, "Uh, miss! Lady! It's come to my attention that I don't even know your name. Nor you mine for that matter."

Tor will watch the man to see if he tries anything untoward to the woman or hostile towards himself, and will respond or act in kind. If the woman provides any indication of alarm at seeing the man, Tor will act.

OOC: Just as a precaution here's a Perception Check and an Initiative Check

Perception

Initiative

russdm
05-27-2009, 03:25 PM
Deak loses his money.

The woman answers you. "My name is Lady Jaina Kasa, Baroness of Dracor." She says. (You can do a knowledge check about her)

The man is not noticed by the woman. She appears to not be worried about the man. The man slinks off slightly though, aware you are watching him.

Skora notices a woman join the two men at teh table. She is dressed in orange robes and carries herself with authority. While watching her, you see her glance in your direction then pay you a second glance. You get the feeling that she knows about you. You get a very strong bad feeling. She turns to talk to the men at the table.

Anodyzed
05-27-2009, 06:58 PM
Skora will get up in an unhurried manner, seemingly survey the area of the casino he's in as if he's bored, and wander away from that area toward an exit at the other end of the room away from Tor and the woman he's speaking to.

Taking a circuitous route, Skora will return to his cabin awaiting the return of either of the others to relate to them what he saw, especially about the woman in the orange robes (hari krishna? is she carrying a tamborine? hehe).

russdm
05-27-2009, 10:31 PM
Skora, make a perception check as you enter your cabin.

Anodyzed
05-27-2009, 11:56 PM
Skora Perception

Dytrrnikl
05-28-2009, 12:58 AM
The woman answers you. "My name is Lady Jaina Kasa, Baroness of Dracor." She says. (You can do a knowledge check about her)

The man is not noticed by the woman. She appears to not be worried about the man. The man slinks off slightly though, aware you are watching him.

(OOC: I'm pretty sure my KNowledge skill on my myth weavers sheet is for KNowledge Tactics, so here's the check...)

Knowledge Galactic Lore

Tor keeps the surprise from his face as he hears her name and title, nodding respectfully to her before answering.
"Then it appears I do indeed owe you a sincere apology for my so called charm, Lady Kasa. I am Juntao, from...hmmm...a variety of places. Now that we have been formally introduced, I look forward to our dining encounter later. If I may be so bold to ask, would you care for an escort to your next destination?"

Tor is thinking to himself that the guy is probably some sort of bodyguard or other personal attendant. If Lady Kasa takes him up on the offer he will escort her to wherever it is she's going, then head back to his own quarters and try to contact Deak and Skora about meeting the Twi'lek later.

Grazak
05-28-2009, 12:12 PM
Seeing Rorrorra leave the gambling floor Deak will casually excuse himself from the table.


I would love to keep playing but I haven't slept in two days and need to eat something before I crash. I just needed to get a taste of the tables here.

With a nod and smile to the Twi'lek he had been talking to Deak will turn and head back toward his room.

russdm
05-28-2009, 02:12 PM
Jaina responds by saying "No thank you." She leaves the room. The man leaves as well going down a different corrider.

What do you do in your cabin skora?

Anodyzed
05-28-2009, 03:34 PM
Skora will look around the room, trying to notice if anything has been disturbed from where he left it earlier.

Then he'll settle back on the bed and wait to 'hear' if either of the others come back to their room.

Dytrrnikl
05-30-2009, 12:06 AM
Tor allows Lady Kasa to depart before heading off. He initially starts out heading off to get something to eat like he originally stated before leaving the tables. In actuality he's going to take a short meandering route to return to his quarters, hoping to run into Deak and Rorrorra and explain the exchange that took palce between him and the blue skinned Twi'lek.

lagerboy
06-01-2009, 09:40 PM
boro will enter the bar with his current id

russdm
06-02-2009, 03:01 PM
Boro notices Deak who is leaving.

Skora hears Tor returning to his room.

Tor, give me a perception check.

Dytrrnikl
06-03-2009, 06:17 AM
Perception Check

russdm
06-03-2009, 02:54 PM
Tor doesn't notice anything amiss.

Dytrrnikl
06-05-2009, 02:04 AM
Tor takes a moment to check his gear. He then checks to see if either Deak or Rorrorra has returned to there cabin. If he finds either one, he says, "I may have found some work...if you're interested, maybe there might be enough to go around. So, you interested?"

Anodyzed
06-05-2009, 11:31 AM
Hearing those words, "Skora" assumes contact has been successfully made.

Yes, I am. But we will need to get together and discuss this before we make our offer. There is much to consider.

Dytrrnikl
06-08-2009, 05:56 PM
Tor responds to Rorrorra, guessing at what he said, "Umm...good, good. Typical mynoc stink... (he makes his voice nasally and higher in pitch) I'll provide you with details for the job after we've had a chance to meet in ernest. (He then returns his voice to the gruff tone he's been using) It was that Twi'lek at the table where I was hitting on that woman. Man, if I didn't know better, when he started asking about wanting to buy some stinking blue flowers, I thought he was going to try and poach the lady from me. Well, dude I scored, I got a nice little dinner meet and greet with Lady Kasa of Dracor around 7. I'll come and get you after dinner for the (again in the nasally, high pitched voice) meeting in ernest. See if that bantha brain wants to maybe branch out, he can't seem to tell his cards from his backside."

Grazak
06-10-2009, 01:36 PM
Deak continues on a path directly towards his room. He passes a Mon Calamari but doesn't recognize him and walks right by.

As he gets near his room he looks around casually to make sure no one is paying him extra attention and then knocks on Rorrorra's door, knowing the Wookie should have beat him back.

Perception Check

russdm
06-10-2009, 02:23 PM
You don't notice anyone paying attention to you.

Anodyzed
06-10-2009, 05:20 PM
Hearing the knock, Skora vaults from the bed and takes a defensive posture beside the door. Calling as 'softly' as a wookiee can, Yea? who's there?

Getting a response from one of his comrades, he will open the door and invite Deak in, shutting the door behind him.

Grazak
06-10-2009, 07:15 PM
Deak responds to Rorrorra


It's Nako

When Rorrorra opens the door he will slip in and wait for the door to close before asking quietly


The tables didn't seem hot at all for me. How is your search for work going? I may have to give up gambling and join up with the two of you to make a buck if things don't turn around.

Anodyzed
06-10-2009, 07:54 PM
Skora assumes his room is secure (no reason to think otherwise, right?), so in the privacy of his room he'll drop the pretense, and explain all he saw.

If we're not in the middle of a nest I don't know what this is. There are people watching people watching people! Have we made a good contact yet, you think?

Grazak
06-11-2009, 01:29 AM
Deak will turn to Tor and say,


Skora here says he noticed alot of people just watching others in the room and I am assuming that included us. I didn't notice anything too out of the ordinary but I was concentrating on playing Sabacc. He also wants to know if you found anything promising.

He will maintain his best sabacc face and hope that if there is anyone watching or listening they won't think he got anything more than his translation from what Rorrorra said.

Dytrrnikl
06-11-2009, 02:08 AM
Upon seeing Deak enter the room, Tor takes a slightly more casual stance.

"I'm not surprised at all the eyes. That lady at my table was Lady Kasa of Dracor. I imagine there's quite a few people here to keep an eye on her. It seems I must've been just charming enough to get her attention, I've got a dinner date with her at 7. Probably not a good thing considering what we've got going on right now, but too late now to worry about it."

Tor takes a moment to catch his breath, as he absent mindedly begins running his right hand down either side of his mouth to his chin, almost as though he's stroking a beard.

"I made contact, although after hearing what Skora saw, I'm wary. I think Lady Kasa and our contact have some sort of meeting taking place, although I can't be positive. Our contact dropped exactly 214 credits on the table before mentioning something about wanting to win 2400 credits tonight...after which she said that would be fine or something. If she's with the Imps, and our contact is talking with her, he could be playing both sides, maybe he's on the level, or maybe he's just setting us up for a fall. Either way, like I said before, I'm going to operate as though we're already compromised and wait for the imp hammer I hope never comes. In any case, the meet is at 10 in room 214. Until we know more there's not too much we can do, except play along with whatever bantha pudu drops in our laps. Thoughts?"

Anodyzed
06-11-2009, 11:45 AM
I think its wise that we don't openly congregate, but keep an eye out for each other. Til we can build a list of who's on what side, I'm wary of them all. You or maybe you two can go to the meeting, at least one of us should remain apart from it as 'lookout' and backup, if you know what I mean.

Skora definitely looks concerned.

russdm
06-11-2009, 02:00 PM
Everyone make perception checks...


Sercet DM Roll

Anodyzed
06-11-2009, 03:11 PM
Skora perception check

Grazak
06-11-2009, 07:41 PM
Perception Check

lagerboy
06-11-2009, 11:09 PM
boro will continue looking for rorrorra

perception
lagerboy rolls some dice

Dytrrnikl
06-12-2009, 12:41 AM
Here's my roll...

Perception

russdm
06-12-2009, 12:51 AM
Though i don't know dyn's result, the rest of you here a noise coming from inside Tor's room.

Boro, you follow deak to his room and hear the noise.

what will people do?

Anodyzed
06-12-2009, 01:11 AM
Skora will arm himself and move to the door of the room. When everyone is ready, the wookiee will force it open and confront whoever is in the room.

Grazak
06-12-2009, 06:14 PM
Deak will draw his Heavy Blaster Pistol from his shoulder holster and switch it to Stun before taking up a position next to the door waiting for everyone to be ready.

Dytrrnikl
06-13-2009, 12:09 PM
<ooc: Hmmm, I don't know why the result didn't pop up. Here it is again. Hoepfully it works properly this time.>
Perception Check

Though Tor is surprised at seeing everyone draw weapons, he does not give any outward sign that he's missed anything. He takes a second to watch, seeing that Rorrorra has moved to the door of his room and appears to be waiting for everyone to get ready. Tor, not a being a patient man, opens the door and attacks whatever or whoever he sees in his room using his Martial Arts training. The attack is meant to be a stunning attack.

Initiative Check

Martial Arts Attack Roll

If I hit, here's the damage:
MA Damage Roll

Grazak
06-14-2009, 11:43 PM
When Tor bursts into his room, Deak will follow and scan the room quickly for a second attacker, if present he will fire a stun blast from his Heavy Blaster Pistol, if there is no second attacker he will keep his weapon trained on the intruder but hold his fire.

Initiative

Perception

Heavy Blaster Pistol Stun Attack

Heavy Blaster Pistol Stun Damage

Anodyzed
06-15-2009, 12:42 AM
AFter forcing the door and letting the other two rush in, Skora will make sure they are not attacked from the hallway, bowcaster at the ready.

lagerboy
06-24-2009, 12:17 PM
boro will peek inside and hold his action

russdm
07-24-2009, 05:54 PM
Secret dm roll
--- Merged from Double Post ---
Since Tor broke the door down, you catch the 3 intruders in the room by surprise. The intruders appear to rough-looking humans with blaster carbines. Tor charges in and hits the one by the door in the face. The other two are further in the room and were searching through your belongings. Deak quickly blasts one of the others in the side. The intruder grunts in pain.

Can i get initiatives for skora and boro?

Intiative order, Not accounting for skora or boro:

Tor 19
Deak 18
Boro 16
Rorrorra 12
Brutes 10

Anodyzed
07-25-2009, 01:09 PM
"Skora's" Initiative
--- Merged from Double Post ---
Skora test rolls, worrying that the '1' was a problem not just bad luck

test1

test 2

lagerboy
07-28-2009, 12:06 PM
boro init

lagerboy
07-30-2009, 03:07 PM
OOC*** rolled on the whidbey gamers site

boro
initiative (16)

russdm
07-30-2009, 05:43 PM
the suprise round is over and so we move into regular rounds. Follow the intiative list.

First to go is Tor.

Dytrrnikl
07-31-2009, 12:59 AM
In a as deep, menacing, and authoritative a voice as possible, Tor says, "Hands in the sky or you get spaced!!" Tor stands in way to make himself appear larger than he really is, making him look as though he is looking down at them, even they are taller.

I'm spending a Force Point in my attempt to Intimidate them to surrender.

Persuasion Check plus Force Point

<ooc: I see that my MA attack roll was a 20 in the die roller, if that's a crit, here's the second damage roll for the MA attack
CritDMG >

Grazak
07-31-2009, 02:38 AM
Deak will keep his blaster set on stun and hold his action. If any of the remaining brutes goes attempts to reach for their blaster instead of listening to Tor he will put a stun bolt in them.

lagerboy
07-31-2009, 11:02 PM
lagerboy rolls some dice

boro will use force disarm to disarm one of the humanoids

force vs. reflex

russdm
08-08-2009, 09:25 PM
In that case, tor, instead of punching him in the face and making him stagger, you smash in his nose and drops dead.

The brutes dont appear to be troubled by your words. They appear to be more afraid of someone else than you.

Deak, you notice that the brutes are not listening to tor.

Boro, you pull the blaster carbine out of one of their hands.

Rorrorra, you notice two brutes entering the hall and pointing blaster carbines at you. it is your turn in the intiative order.

Anodyzed
08-08-2009, 09:51 PM
"Skora" will verbally alert the others there are new threats coming at them.

He pulls the door open and moves partially behind it as cover, bring his bowcaster up and to bear on one of the approaching brutes.

They pointed, so Skora takes it as a hostile action and fires at the brute in the lead:

Point blank attack

Bowcaster Damage

russdm
08-09-2009, 12:19 AM
Rorrorra's shot hits the lead brute in the face and he drops. The other draws a bead on you and opens fire. Another brute comes out with something on his shoulder that he aims and fires at you.

The disarmed brute picks up the carbine from the one downed by Tor. The two brutes then fire at Tor and Deak. "Die Rebel Scum!" They yell at you.

Brute shoots his blaster carbine at Rorrorra
Damage if hit
The other brute fires his rocket launcher at Rorrorra
Damage taken by people in blast radius
DM Note: Rorrorra, Boro, and Deak are in the blast radius.

Brute shoots at Deak
Damage if hit
Brute shoots at Tor
Damage if hit

Dytrrnikl
08-10-2009, 12:29 AM
Tor grunts with the shock of pain from being shot, and then flinches at hearing the explosion behind him.

"Fine, have it your way mynock brain!"

Tor moves toward the guy, making it look as though he's going to attack him head <ooc: I'm not actually trying a feint> on only to attempt to tumble past him to attack him from behind with a snap-kick front kick.

Tumble Check

Martial Arts Attack

Damage if hit

lagerboy
08-10-2009, 04:09 PM
boro will try and tumble out of the way

lagerboy rolls some dice

russdm
08-10-2009, 10:56 PM
Tor hits and is now standing behind the guy.

Boro tumbles unsuccessfully out of the blast.

lagerboy
08-11-2009, 11:48 PM
boro will move the one brute with the rocket launcher into the other brute with the other weapon and ignite his lightsaber

move object, large / dc 20
lagerboy rolls some dice

dam
lagerboy rolls some dice

reflex by the second to avoid damage

will roll a destiny point added to the attack to increase the damage/dc 25
lagerboy rolls some dice

extra damage if successfull
lagerboy rolls some dice

russdm
08-12-2009, 05:31 PM
You fling the rocket launcher guy into the other, breaking both their necks. You have your lightsaber lit.

So who is still going in the intiative order? Besides the brutes? Boro just finished, next!

Anodyzed
08-12-2009, 08:04 PM
Intiative order

Tor 19
Deak 18
Boro 16
Rorrorra 12 (unconscious, stabilized at 0)
Brutes 10

russdm
08-13-2009, 02:43 PM
waiting on deak...

Grazak
08-13-2009, 10:48 PM
(Sorry the rocket took me down. I will use a Force Point to stabilize but I am still unconscious)

lagerboy
08-14-2009, 10:45 AM
boro will take a second wind and prepare to defend himself against the rest of the brutes

russdm
08-14-2009, 04:25 PM
so its the brutes turn.

The one hit by tor will fire at him. the other will shoot at boro.

Brute shoots at Tor
Damage if Tor gets hit

Brute shoots at Boro
Damage if Boro gets hit

So then next up it will be back to the top of the int order.

Dytrrnikl
08-14-2009, 04:47 PM
Tor successfully avoids being shot a second time, casually sidestepping the brute, a malicious smile broadening his face.

"Gee, stupid and cross-eyed..." Tor says in a predatory fashion as he steps forward, faking a delivery of knife-edge strike <ooc: not really attempting a feint> when he unleashes a front snap-kick at the brute, into his mid-section instead.

Attack Roll at brute
Damage if Hit

russdm
08-14-2009, 04:58 PM
you are one point away from hitting. you can hit if you use a force point...
If you do, then the brute dies.
Next up.

lagerboy
08-15-2009, 02:34 AM
boro will use force disarm on the other brute

lagerboy rolls some dice
--- Merged from Double Post ---

boro will use force disarm on the other brute

lagerboy rolls some dice

***OOC*** will get this right eventually

lagerboy rolls some dice

Dytrrnikl
08-15-2009, 05:33 AM
I'll spend a Force Point to finish of the brute...

Force Point to add to my attack roll

russdm
08-15-2009, 07:10 PM
I was more thinking that you just use the force point to add one to your result. Anyway it makes it that you hit and take him out.

Okay, Boro, you pull the carbine from the brute's hand and he just reaches for one the other dead brutes' weapons. OOC: I am failing to see the point of continuing to disarm when there are still weapons available for him to grap. You may want to make sure there are no available weapons when employing this. I understand the reason behind it though.

Rorrora needs to go.

Anodyzed
08-15-2009, 10:02 PM
Rororra, having taken 8 from the first shot and then 13 from the rocket blast radius, will stagger and take a second wind, recovering 18 of the 21 back, then fire at the OTHER one in the hallway:

Rorrorra fires his bowcaster

Rorrorra's bowcaster damage
--- Merged from Double Post ---
Can anyone see those rolls?
--- Merged from Double Post ---
Apparently a 20, automatic crit, so additional damage

russdm
08-16-2009, 09:39 PM
There are no targets in the hall, there would be one in the room. So i am having you shoot that one. Thus Boro doesnt disarm him since he is already dead.

You all hear booted foot stomping coming towards you. Rorrorra sees a pair of stormtroopers came around the corner into teh hall. They point blasters at you. "What happened here?" One asks.

What do you do?

Anodyzed
08-17-2009, 01:11 AM
Rorrorra immediately lowers his bowcaster and puts his hands up.

He speaks, realizing they probably can't understand him: These guys attacked us. They fired at us unprovoked! They had broken into our rooms, were stealing from us! We came back and surprised them and they fired at us!

lagerboy
08-17-2009, 11:25 AM
boro put away the lightsaber and will put a hand on the wookies shoulder to lightly restrain him and will step around the wookie, What my friend is trying to say, is that these persons broke into our rooms and went through our belongings, and after we asked them to stop, they then proceeded to attack my companions and myself, we were merely defending ourselves from them

russdm
08-17-2009, 03:56 PM
The stormtroopers seem to listen to you. One looks in your room. Then the lead one speaks again. "Very well then. Have a pleasent day." The stormtroopers then walk off.

The total amount of experience was 1200 so everyone gets 300 xp. Now what will you do? Search/Loot the Bodies?

lagerboy
08-17-2009, 05:13 PM
boro looks over to rorrorra, search the bodies to see if we can find any information about our aggressors, tor watch for anyone else that might have interest in us, will help deak to regain consciousness

Anodyzed
08-17-2009, 05:17 PM
And Rorrorra wants to see if they're carrying anything of value.

You try to kill me and fail, you forfeit everything.

Dytrrnikl
08-17-2009, 05:42 PM
Tor moves to the door, makes a quick check, and then proceeds down the hall to check on the other downed brutes. He's looking for any sort of grenades or other explosives they might have. He then keeps an eye out for anymore brutes.

<ooc: Russ, my original attack on the first brute I hit, was meant to be a non-lethal attack as I had stated...attacks whatever or whoever he sees in his room using his Martial Arts training. The attack is meant to be a stunning attack... . Is it possible that that particular brute is actually just knocked out? Not killed?>

Anodyzed
08-17-2009, 06:38 PM
"Skora" will make sure the Rocket Launcher and any rounds for it are secured in his room.

russdm
08-17-2009, 07:15 PM
okay, so he is really out cold then. Rorrorra, you find ammo on the guy for 5 shots and since one was fired, you still have 4 shots available. Searching through the bodies you find: 6 blaster carbines, 4 datapads, basic (the 100 credit ones) 2 regular. on one of the brutes you find a encrypted datacard. You also find an encrypted datapad on this brute as well. You also find 2000 credits amongst the brutes which is the total amount of credits you find.

Some things that are interesting to you/that you notice: None of the brutes had any ID cards; the brutes each had a tattoo on them that was of a burning sword; each of these brutes appear to have only the ammo currently in the weapons; they have the look of professional mercernaries about them, albeit not very impressive-looking.

What will you do next? The goods can be sold at a couple of shops onboard the Queen of Empire. Checking your datapads gives you a location to sell the items if you want.

Anodyzed
08-17-2009, 07:43 PM
Rorrorra suggests they each keep a Datapad and the Datachips just in case. He also wants to keep that Rocket Launcher and the four rounds for it, "just in case".

He also wants keep one of the Blaster Carbines, and split up the credits among them, 500 credits apiece.

Dytrrnikl
08-17-2009, 11:01 PM
Tor wants to have the Brute that is out cold, checked for any suicide "teeth" and then arranged, for a quiet, impersonal, possibly messy Q&A session. He's pretty pissed that things appear to already be going belly up and wants some answers.

"Anyone here have any medical training, I want to question this piece of bantha shit and find out who set this up. I want some sort of chemical injected into his body that will slowly make his skin feel like it's on fire and use Jedi boy here to make him thnk something unseemly will happen if he doesn't talk. Of course, I could just set up a rectal explosive to get him to sing, but that would get messy...and just what exactly is shaggy talking about?"

lagerboy
08-18-2009, 12:42 AM
boro, this jedi boy will do no such thing as torturing another humanoid, nor do i condone such behavior, will walk over to rorrorra to collect the data pad and the 500 credits, will scan the tattoo of the burning sword, we will have better luck trying to figure out who hired these persons by asking around discreetly

Dytrrnikl
08-18-2009, 05:12 AM
Looking at Boro, Tor says, "That's why I want to avoid a rectal explosive. I just want to make him THINK something untoward is happening to him. Aren't you Jedi always talking about the Force being effective against the weak-willed. Well, I ain't got the Force, but what I have in mind is just as effective. Personally, that little nerf-herding piece of crap is lucky I didn't kill him. You go ask around discreetly and see how far it gets you. Me, I'm going to play some good old fashioned mind games with'im, with or without your help."

Tor sets about stripping the guy down to his skivvies, tieing his hands and arms together with bits of the guys own clothing. If no one interferes, he will then take the time to turn one of his Frag Grenades into a dud, by removing the innards, but still making it appear for all intents and purposes as though it is still a perfectly working Frag grenade.

"Relax, the grenade is now a dud. I just want him to think it's not."

He will then tie the grenade to the front of the brutes "junk" and set about waking him up.

"Now for some ion sucking answers."

Grazak
08-18-2009, 11:10 PM
OOC: Was Boro able to wake me back up or am I still out cold??

Anodyzed
08-19-2009, 12:48 AM
With all the tying up and stripping bodies and looting, you would have been brought around, probably by either Rorrorra or the Jedi.

russdm
08-19-2009, 05:57 PM
You are all up. Tor, you find a capsule of some kind replacing one of the brute's teeth. It looks if it was bitten down on it would burst open, dispelling its contents. You are able to pull out though you get blood on your hand to clean off. Then you wake up the brute who is quite unhappy about what you have done to him. He is defiant saying to you. "May you bastards rot, and the wookie learn about new kinds of pain. My master will come for you and you won't survive the meeting. Rebel Scum!" He says.

Boro, when you touch the datapad you feel a brief flash of darkside energy as if the datapad was last touched by someone intune with the darkside. You have a brief glance of a orange-robed figure with a lightsaber. You feel strange but the feeling goes away leaving you unsettled.

The brute is watching you Tor. What do you plan to do?

What else are you all doing?

Anodyzed
08-19-2009, 06:57 PM
Rorrorra lets them all (except their prisoner) know, he needs medical treatment, he's not in superb shape right now!~

Dytrrnikl
08-19-2009, 09:49 PM
Tor, looking directly at Boro, shrugs his shoulders and them very calmly provides a very solid hit to the dud grenade he's strapped the brutes naughty bits.

"There, now let's talk. As for your master coming, if you and your lot are any indication, I'm not concerned. So, here's the deal...you tell us who sent you and why...or we walk out of this room and leave you to think about losing you manhood and nothing else."

<Ok, here goes, another attempt at being intimidating>

Intimidate Check

lagerboy
08-20-2009, 02:25 PM
boro, thinking to self, oh this is not good, shakes himself out of those bad feelings and smiles at the brute, no we are quite fine thank you, as for your master well he wont be a problem either, looks over to tor and shakes his head and winces inwardly, that had to of hurt, and goes over to rorrorra to get him patched up

russdm
08-20-2009, 06:58 PM
the brute speaks really fast to you. You are able to catch his answers though.

"please, please, it was nothing personal, that dark jedi b**** hired us for imperial intelligence to remove you as a threat to her plans, she wanted the wookie alive didnt care about the others cause he had betrayed his contract with them or something, i dont know who she works for, she has some more thugs working for her, she wanted us watching to notice anything suspicious but didnt tell us what to watch for, she threatens to cut off my manhood if we survive but fail to apprehend you, we arent to get the stormies here involved we will lose our heads, please please please! its all i know..." he thens starts bubblering garbage at you, but you pick up one piece of information in that mess.

"...Jahna will take my head off with her saber and i didnt do anything wrong..."

he continues into incoherent muttering.

lagerboy
08-21-2009, 11:32 AM
boro will file that name (jahna) into his mind, and will confront the brute, and what does she look like, so that we may or may not avoid her and where can she be found,

after the brute speaks boro will ask rorrorra what contract that he was involved in

Anodyzed
08-21-2009, 02:22 PM
after the brute speaks boro will ask rorrorra what contract that he was involved in

Speaking aside from the brute so he hears nothing, Rorrorra will quietly (can wookiees do that?) explain that he's had no contracts or any interactions that they could be referring to. He's at a loss, but suggests they may have him mistaken for another of his race.

russdm
08-21-2009, 04:02 PM
The brute glances at you then mutters, "she's on the Queen isn't she? Been here seen it left its first stop, been waiting to meet up with you she said (points at Rorrorra), said she waited to know what went wrong with Skora's mission or something. Atleast thats what i heard er overheard, i wasnt spying honest i just want to know some details about teh beings i am supposed to kidnap so i can ways to get them.

Jahna has blue eyes, brown hair, and wears orange robes. She's a reborn, a dark Jedi. Even got a red saber she used to kill one of my mates for failing to notice the wookie was watching us in the casino place.

I dont know anything else, honest, the data items..." He clamps his mouth shut and stops speaking. you think he was referring to the datapad and datacards that are encrypted.

Anodyzed
08-21-2009, 09:29 PM
Taking them aside, Rorrorra will ask Deak and Boro, You think we were set up by the bloke that sent us on this mission? THis guy knows the name Skora, and that name I first heard when it was assigned me by our 'control' just recently. Seems too much coincidence. I'm beginning to think he set us up.

Grazak
08-21-2009, 10:39 PM
Deak nods at Rorrorra. He is still leaning against the wall not feeling stellar after being knocked out.

"Let me see those"

Deak gestures at the datapad and encrypted datacard.

If someone hands him the datapad and card he will insert it into the datapad and look up at the brute.

"Are you going to tell me the password or am I going to have to have my friend here," Deak indicates Tor "beat you senseless while I slice my way into it?"

russdm
08-21-2009, 11:21 PM
The brute laughs at you. "Figure it out yourself." He tells you.

Anodyzed
08-21-2009, 11:27 PM
Rorrorra asks, hoping the brute understands Shrywook, Can I be the one to pull the pin on his manliness? I understand males with no equipment are called eunichs, and are laughed at by other males. Think he's heard a wookiee laugh before?

Rorrorra grins at the brute.

lagerboy
08-22-2009, 01:33 PM
boro will shake his head, you should listen to the others my friend, think of it as friendly advice, and will walk towards the end of the hallway just around the corner

Dytrrnikl
08-24-2009, 05:42 AM
Tor very calmly looks at the brute, and slowly, but deliberately reaches for the grenaded. In a very calm, detached, but hard tone,

"You should've listened to the Jedi, now we do this the real easy way. Everyone, you might want to join our friend around the corner...I'd rather not have this guys oysters land on anyone." Tor maintains his deliberate motions, slowly pulling the pin and then quickly dropping it on the brutes face as he stands a bit more quickly, turning as he does so to start walking away...counting in the same calm, detached, hard tone, "15....14....13....12....".

Anodyzed
08-24-2009, 12:00 PM
Rorrorra starts laughing at the brute as he move back around the corner.

Grazak
08-24-2009, 03:37 PM
Deak backs out of the room with the others still holding the datapad as he says,

"Last chance, just tell me the password and I will make it stop"

russdm
08-24-2009, 06:05 PM
The brute yells at you, "I don't know the password. One of the others was given it and the datacards with the password too. I don't know what it happens to be." he tells you. He grimaces for the explosion.

Dytrrnikl
08-25-2009, 12:56 AM
Tor stops and walks back to the brute, "...3....2....1....BOOM!!!! See, I told you'd we do this the easy way. <Tor walks back, removes the grenade, and unties the brute. Tor's voice also changes from the cold, calm, hard, detached tone he's been using to one filled with genuine maliciousness, as well as putting a pure predatory look upon his face> Now, space off before we see how long it takes for Skora here <pointing at Rorrorra> to pull off each extrimity, beginning with your legs and moving on from there."

Once the brute runs off, Tor turns to Rorrorra, Deak, and Boro, "It's like I said earlier, assume from the start that the mission has been compromised. I agree that it's a possibility that we've been skunked by our boss, however it's not the only possibility. It could be just as likely that the ID's given were provided for just exactly this purpose. You might recall, that that woman I have dinner plans with later, did eyeball the group a bit intently just before boarding. I think she's a link, plus we still need to have our meet with the Twi'lek. I say we get cleaned up, continue on as though nothing has happened, and see what my dinner date reveals if anything and what info the Twi'lek passes on to us."

Anodyzed
08-25-2009, 01:14 AM
Getting cleaned up is easier said than done. WIthout some medpack healing, I fear it will be a long couple days before I'm back in fighting shape.

Rorrorra starts smoothing his fur in all those burnt spots, from the rocket.

OOC: he's actually only down 3 of his 28, so he only appears to be bad off.

Dytrrnikl
08-25-2009, 04:30 AM
"Clean up, as in tend ourselves as best as possible and not worry too much like we've just had ourselves a bit of a test. We're supposed to be mercs afterall, so we should look a bit rough around the edges...the singes from the blast, as well as the smell of burnt flesh adds to the effect."

Tor then begins to start looking through his room to see what was tampered with, when he recalls something and straightens just a bit.
"The woman I'm meeting for dinner is named Lady Jaina Kasa, Baroness of Dracor. Maybe the brute didn't mean Jahna, but Jaina. I'll have to keep on my toes and see what happens at dinner."

lagerboy
08-25-2009, 12:48 PM
boro, tor do you need someone to accompany you to this dinner date, so that we are not singled out if things do go bad

Dytrrnikl
08-25-2009, 05:25 PM
That's probably not a bad idea, particularly everything that's just occurred. I'd rather not test Murphy right now if I can help it.

russdm
08-25-2009, 07:05 PM
Everyone gets 300xp from the fight, 50xp from the roleplaying earlier and another 50xp from roleplaying during the questioning (couldnt spell the intre-word). So everyone gets 400xp. Don't fret guys, you will be getting more xp soon...

Just a fyi, the brute said jahna as JAH-na for the pronouncation. He did not pronounce it in a way that it could be confused for jaina.

Now, to ready my other wonderful encounters for you fellows.

Grazak
08-26-2009, 01:43 AM
OOC: Not sure what my health looks like based on how I was revived. Might have to use a MedPac if I am real bad.

"Let's see what I can do to get into this Data Card. Maybe it will shed some light on the situation."

Deak will attempt to slice into the data card.Computer Use

russdm
08-26-2009, 03:37 PM
I am going to have you use a force point that will dm made so you don't have to subtract a force point from the number you have.

You are able to slice the encryption on the datacard. You find 3 files on it. The first two are just bounties: one for Rorrorra, wanted alive, 1500 Credits; the other is for Skora's accomplices, dead or alive, 500 dead or 1000 alive.

The last file contains instructions on who to contact to receive payment for the bounties. They mention going to see Hango aboard the Queen of Empire and lists a room number.

lagerboy
08-28-2009, 12:16 AM
boro, do we know anything about this queen of empire or this hango

russdm
08-30-2009, 01:27 AM
OOC: Are you asking me or the other characters? If me, you will need to make a knowledge check for Galactic Lore.

lagerboy
08-31-2009, 02:27 PM
OOC***nope just asking the group in general if they knew anything about the where abouts of the so said individual and the ship

and what would the galatic lore be under or is it just under the general knowledge check, if so

knowledge check
lagerboy rolls some dice

russdm
08-31-2009, 07:01 PM
it would be galactic lore.

lagerboy
09-01-2009, 11:50 PM
OOC***nope just asking the group in general if they knew anything about the where abouts of the so said individual and the ship

and what would the galatic lore be under or is it just under the general knowledge check, if so

knowledge check
lagerboy rolls some dice

then nope idont have galactic lore

russdm
09-02-2009, 12:46 PM
OOC: So what are people doing?

Anodyzed
09-02-2009, 01:41 PM
Rorrorra was waiting for the others. They just let the thug run off, and were busy trying to break into the encrypted datachip, right? And one is going to be getting ready for his 'date', which the rest of us will shadow him for security?

Dytrrnikl
09-02-2009, 01:49 PM
Tor is going to get himself cleaned up and ready for his dinner date. Due to the attack, he will be carrying his carbine with him, along with two grenades. He will arrive at the restaurant early to scope out a table that will allow for the fastest exit yet give him the best view of the entire room.

Grazak
09-02-2009, 11:36 PM
Deak will continue to use the Datapad to legally check any and all records available, both on the ships computer and anything else he has access to, concerning 'Hango' while Tor gets ready for his date.

*I am going to take 20 on this check since I have plenty of time to do the search. That makes my total score 27 for the checks*

lagerboy
09-02-2009, 11:52 PM
boro will accompany tor to the dinner, and will try to keep a discreet distance when they arrive

Anodyzed
09-03-2009, 12:25 AM
Rorrorra will stay with Deak.

russdm
09-03-2009, 04:11 PM
Deak, you find out where Hango is staying and that Hango is a human male. He boarded the ship with a group of 6 others. One was a female human dressed in orange robes. Hango was wearing the same color robes as well. You also find a recent shipwide instruction for one named Skora, for questioning and to be avoided for Skora is "Armed and dangerous, plus crazed." Only a brief description is listed.

Tor, it is only about 5-10 mins after you left the casino and got into a fight. You have nearly 4 more hours until your date. (you boared the Queen around 1:30ish to 2ish and went to the casino for a bit then you headed to the rooms again where you fought the brutes. So the time is about 3:15 in the afternoon.

What else do people do?

Rorrorra, you have a brief flash of walking down a dark corrider with several rooms. You are holding a blaster pistol in one hand, and a datapad in the other. the datapad displays what appears to be a map of some location, but though you don't what it is of, you know it is not the Queen.

You snap back to where you are, quite disturbed feeling because the flash seemed to have been a memory of yours.

Anodyzed
09-03-2009, 05:55 PM
You also find a recent shipwide instruction for one named Skora, for questioning and to be avoided for Skora is "Armed and dangerous, plus crazed." Only a brief description is listed.
...
Rorrorra, you have a brief flash of walking down a dark corrider with several rooms. You are holding a blaster pistol in one hand, and a datapad in the other. the datapad displays what appears to be a map of some location, but though you don't what it is of, you know it is not the Queen.

You snap back to where you are, quite disturbed feeling because the flash seemed to have been a memory of yours.

Rorrorra will tell everyone of the 'flash memory'. And that it may be best if he stays more or less 'low key' until they get this stuff straightened out.

Grazak
09-03-2009, 10:44 PM
Deak will read what he has found to the others.

"Sorry Rorrorra but I think you are going to have to sit the next few plays out. My bet is that Hango is an apprentice of this Jahna. I think we should arrange a meeting with this Hango. Tell him we know Skora location and are willing to turn him over in exchange for some information. Se what we can get out of him and then kill him."

Dytrrnikl
09-04-2009, 12:30 AM
"Good idea. However, we'll probably have to space him, to make sure he stays dead. There's no need to take any chances, particularly where Force wielders are concerned. Let's see how much fun we can have before my dinner date and our meeting with the Twi'lek later."

Tor looks confused at hearing Rorrorra howl out and at Deak saying for Rorrorra to sit the next few plays out.

"I'm not sure what furry here said, but I'm inclined to agree with you about side lining him with what you've found in the datapad." Looking at Rorrorra, "No offense, but I'm thinking that you're a bit of a liability, at least until we can figure out why they hunting for this Skora wookie, which just so happens appears to be you and not some other wookie."

Anodyzed
09-04-2009, 12:39 AM
Rorrorra says in dismay, I still wonder if I was set up back when these credentials were assigned to me. You think he knew he was giving me the credentials of someone who was marked this way? I think when we get back, him and me are gonna talk...

Grazak
09-04-2009, 09:49 PM
Deak will shake his head when Tor makes his comment

"I keep forgetting you can't understand him."

Deak will relay what Rorrorra said about the memory and then when Rorrorra speak again he will translate directly for Tor.

Dytrrnikl
09-05-2009, 07:18 AM
"I've got to do something about that, maybe get a flash learning module or something...and soon. Who knows when me and shaggy will be off doing something and we can't communicate."

Tor does not give any outward reaction to hearing the translation about the memory flash. Looking at Rorrorra

"I stand by what I said, I agree with Deak. We need to keep you sidelined until we get this sorted, especially if your eggs have been scrambled and getting hit with memory flashes you don't have any conscious recollection about. I'm wondering if maybe that re-whats-it Sith Jahna might not have done something to you."

Turning to look at Boro, "I know the Force allows you guys to be capable of a whole lot, but is it possible to scramble someone's eggs like with him? <Tor points at Rorrorra>"

russdm
09-05-2009, 01:59 PM
Boro, you remember the Jedi did something similiar to Revan.

lagerboy
09-05-2009, 04:36 PM
boro, yes the more powerful and trained in the those techniques could do that, but i alas am not able to, am not trained in those arts, we would have to take him to a master to have his memory restored

Grazak
09-05-2009, 07:55 PM
"Unfortunately we don't have that luxury right now. I think we need to go pay this Hango a visit and see what we can get out of him."

Dytrrnikl
09-06-2009, 10:05 AM
"Let's do it. However, I say we go loaded for bear to make sure he knows we mean business...especially since it says that he came aboard with 6 others...though it could be the bantha dung with which we just dealt."

Anodyzed
09-06-2009, 11:57 AM
You might consider them bantha dung, but they hunt with a rocket launcher, so I'd consider them dangerous.

Rorrorra is still smoothing out some patches of singed fur.

lagerboy
09-06-2009, 02:16 PM
boro, then let us go to them and add more pieces to this puzzle

Dytrrnikl
09-06-2009, 06:49 PM
"I look at it this way, we're still breathing AND we've got the launcher now. Only a group mynoc brained dimwits could've failed to drop us with that type of hardware. I'm not trying to sound arrogant, just call it the way I see it. Of course those nimrods could also have been sent to soften us up for the real challenge.

I'm with you Boro. Not only will we put together a few more pieces of the puzzle, we'll make a few messy ones for them."

russdm
09-10-2009, 02:05 PM
So what are people doing? are you going? i need actions...

lagerboy
09-11-2009, 12:34 AM
boro, i say we go and find this fellow

Grazak
09-12-2009, 02:48 AM
I agree but I don't think we go lightly armed.

Deak picks up one of the blaster carbines the thugs used.


Obviously this guy thinks it's goona take a lot of fire power to bring our friend in so if he is going to believe for even a second that we have the ability to bring him in we need to be heavily armed. As an added bonus, going heavily armed also gives us that much more firepower to take him down with.

A roguish grin crosses Deaks face as he checks the power level on the carbine.

Anodyzed
09-12-2009, 12:22 PM
Rorrorra will stay behind in the cabin. But monitoring his comm in case he's needed.

lagerboy
09-13-2009, 05:50 PM
boro, you should come with rorrorra, maybe we can cloak you put some gloves on you, maybe a mask and wrap your feet like them one fellows on tattoine

Anodyzed
09-14-2009, 12:46 AM
A disguise might work, but I'll have to remember to NOT speak! Rorrorra laughs at his 'joke'!

lagerboy
09-14-2009, 01:19 PM
boro, well then if you have no problem with the diguise, you can gesture with your hands, use one of these inert forms weapons instead of your bowcaster, and maybe we can get a voice box for you later

Anodyzed
09-14-2009, 03:43 PM
Rorrorra will work on the disguise as suggested by Boro. As for 'gloves', he has combat gloves already, to restrict and cover his claws. Any other range weapon, such as a blaster pistol, would work ok for him. And if we can get one made (?), I was thinking of a mask to wear over his face, so he could still see out, and he just won't speak at all.

lagerboy
09-17-2009, 02:17 PM
boro will help rorrorra with his disguise, and make sure there is not any exposed parts of hair sticking through

russdm
09-17-2009, 03:13 PM
After your efforts, Skora does not look like a wookie anymore. All he looks like is a tall human completely dressed up in gear. It looks believable, which is all that matters.

lagerboy
09-18-2009, 12:34 PM
boro, good now he can look like some type of muscle escorting us around

Anodyzed
09-18-2009, 03:14 PM
Rorrorra nods at the last statement, and everyone can imagine that beheath the disguise, he's smiling (and showing those canines!).

OOC: Back in a week, try not to kill him!

Dytrrnikl
09-18-2009, 03:48 PM
Good, now that we're all ready, let's go have an overly aggressive discussion <Tor brings his carbine up to the ready position> with this Hango person, or whatever he's called.

lagerboy
09-22-2009, 12:12 AM
boro shakes his head at tor, so let us go and find this person

russdm
09-24-2009, 06:50 PM
You leave your rooms and walk through the Queen. You head off to find Hango's room. You arrive outside the room he is in. You can hear noises coming from inside his room. They are huming noises perhaps a lightsaber is being swung around.

What shall you do?

lagerboy
09-25-2009, 01:21 AM
boro will open the door and walk into the room with his hand on his light saber under his sleeve,

Dytrrnikl
09-25-2009, 05:12 AM
Tor walks in behind Boro, carbine held so as to bring it to the ready at a moments notice.

"Hango, excuse me, but is this a bad time," Tor says, speaking in a polite, if mocking tone, "because we need to discuss the sever disagreement we had with you negotiators - specifically you giving us an apology."

russdm
09-26-2009, 07:55 PM
Hango looks at you in suprise. He is wearing an orange robe and has a lightsaber on his belt. Boro can feel the dark side emanting from him.

"Severe disagreement? I am afraid you must be confused. I don't have any negotiators. Enlighten me." Hango says. Hango says the last bit with malice.

Anodyzed
09-26-2009, 11:23 PM
Rorrorra will stand at the door, waiting for Hango to make a tactical mistake.

Dytrrnikl
09-27-2009, 02:01 PM
Using a tone of voice generally reserved for misbehaving children, Tor responds,
"Now, now Hango. Don't be a bad boy and lie. If negotiators confused you, well then how about your six associates sent to find Skora. They did have a rather revealing datapad. Of course, if you don't know anything, that's understanderable. Maybe we should just talk to your mommy - <Tor's voice turns deadly serious> that worthless piece of sith dung Jahna."

Tor takes a single deliberate menacing step toward Hango, snapping his carbine up and aiming it directly at Hango.

lagerboy
09-29-2009, 12:18 AM
boro will step to the side to let the others into the room and let tor keep talking to hango and hold his action

russdm
09-29-2009, 05:36 PM
Hango smiles at you. "You mean those fools? I only know them in passing. After all, bounty hunters are easy to hire these days. Perhaps they became...overzealous...in performing their job. Could you blame them?" Hango says with a smile.

Dytrrnikl
09-30-2009, 05:40 AM
Fools, you say. Well, being associated with you, I can understand that.

Tor's voice gets changes to a quiet, calm, cool tone.

Ok, Hango. Let's cut the sweet talk. Tell us exactly what it is you're seeking Skora for, and we let you walk back to your mynock spawned master Jahna.

russdm
09-30-2009, 01:07 PM
Hango gives you a very dark look and seems as if he is reaching for his lightsaber, but then he stops and decides to speak with you.

"Skora? The wookie Bounty Hunter? Of course i want him. We want to know what went wrong with his assignment and if he revealed any secrets to the rebels. We sent Skora to kill General Solo, but he botched the job. We aren't sure if it is a sign that he has become sympathic to them. I doubt it, but Jahna thinks its possible. I doubt because Skora strangled his father Rorrorra when he find out that Rorrorra was helping out the rebels by giving them supplies and spying for them. After he killed his father, Skora killed the rebels his father was working for. Now Skora works for us sometimes as a bounty hunter and assasin. He suggested using Rorrorra as his persona if he was ever captured. We found out he was onboard the queen. It means he either completed his assignment or that he has regained his memory. In either case, we need to know what happened.

Does that answer your question scum?" Hango asks.

Dytrrnikl
09-30-2009, 01:55 PM
Tor turns deadly calm as Hango seems to be reaching for something, adjusting his aim to target Hango's head. As he listens to Hango's rather remarkable tale he quirks an eyebrow, but does is otherwise non-plussed by what he's told; particularly considering Rorrorra's 'memory' revelation.

"Interesting tale. I could take your word at face value, which even you would have to admit is not the best policy when dealing with sithy <Tor speaks SITHY in a nasally annoying voice, making the word sound like sissy>, or maybe I sit you down with Skora and we all have a ncie face to face - us, the walking carpet, and you the little sithy."

Anodyzed
09-30-2009, 03:37 PM
Without saying anything, Rorrorra (with the alias this mission as Skora) mentally shakes his head. I don't know how I got wrapped up in this, all these 'same names' and such. I'll bet that recruiter knew this and just stuck me.

lagerboy
10-01-2009, 12:03 AM
boro will wait for hango to move, if he draws a weapon he will use force disarm

russdm
10-01-2009, 10:33 PM
Hango seems to be waiting for something or someone. What do you do?

lagerboy
10-01-2009, 11:55 PM
boro wonders what hango is waiting for, and looks around

perception
lagerboy rolls some dice

russdm
10-02-2009, 12:15 AM
You hear the sounds of footsteps going slowly. You realize that Hango must be planning an ambush on you and that you haved kindly walked into the trap.

You suddenly sense an overwhelming sense of danger through the Force.

Suddenly the door to Hango's room breaks open and several stormtroopers come pouring in. Hango calls out. "Now you'll get yours scum!" He sneers as he draws his lightsaber.

Everyone, Roll initiative!!
--- Merged from Double Post ---
Hango's Initiative

Stormtroopers' Initiative

Dytrrnikl
10-02-2009, 03:33 AM
Tor's Initiative...

Iniative

Anodyzed
10-02-2009, 11:34 AM
Rorrorra's initiative

Initiative

lagerboy
10-02-2009, 12:06 PM
boro init

lagerboy rolls some dice

Grazak
10-02-2009, 06:27 PM
OOC: Blast I missed a lot, at least I am back for the fight!

Initiative

russdm
10-02-2009, 09:04 PM
Here is the initiatiave order:

Grazak
Stormies
Boro
Hango
Dyn
Anodyzed

Grazak
10-05-2009, 01:29 PM
Deak will Quick Draw his Heavy Blaster Pistol and take a shot at the first Stormie out of the closet.

Attack Roll
Damage if Hit

Deak will then look for a table or desk he can flip to gain some cover. If he sees one he will flip it and take cover, if there is nothing he will simply move himself to make sure he is out of his mates line of fire without moving any closer to Hango.

lagerboy
10-05-2009, 03:37 PM
boro will ignite his own lightsaber and use force disarm on hango

force vs. reflex
lagerboy rolls some dice
--- Merged from Double Post ---

boro will ignite his own lightsaber and use force disarm on hango

force vs. reflex
lagerboy rolls some dice

disarm again
lagerboy rolls some dice

russdm
10-07-2009, 02:58 AM
Grazak, your shot fires past one of the stormtroopers but doesnt hit.

The stormtroopers open fire with stun bolts. You get the impression they are not trying to kill you yet. How long that is remains to be seen.

Stormtrooper fires at Grazak
Stun Damage

Stormtrooper fires at Tor
Stun Damage

Stormtrooper fires at Boro
Stun Damage
Stormtrooper fires at Rorrorra
Stun Damage

Boro tries to use the Force to pull Hango's weapon away and fails to do so. Hango's eyes narrow as he grips onto his saber with both hands.

Hango removes one hand off his lightsaber and clenches it in Boro's direction. Boro senses Hango calling upon the Force.

Hango uses Force Grip

Hango's attempt to use Force Grip on Boro fails, but you can still sense Hango calling upon the Force. He puts his hand back on his lightsaber, gripping the hilt with both as his lightsaber hummms.

Dytrrnikl
10-07-2009, 08:36 AM
Tor let's out a barely audible grunt as the blue stun bolt from the stormtrooper. Taking a second to catch his breath (swift action for my 2nd second wind granted by Tough as Nails), he quickly turns his attention to the trooper that shot him, changing his aim from hango to the trooper and fires a lethal red bolt at the trooper.

Carbine Shot
Damage if I hit

If possible, Tor will move to the door of the room, stepping just outside of it, so as to use the doorway for partial cover. If the area is impeded. He will stand his ground.

russdm
10-08-2009, 06:46 PM
Your shot misses.

Anodyzed
10-08-2009, 08:35 PM
Rorrorra (still in disguise) will step in and swing his Vibroblade at the closest Stormie,

Attack

Damage

russdm
10-09-2009, 06:36 PM
Your swing misses.

Grazak
10-13-2009, 10:41 PM
Deak grunts from taking the stun bolt(half damage on stun rounds up to 4?). And fires back at the Stormie.

Attack Roll

Damage If Hit

russdm
10-14-2009, 03:03 PM
The Stormies will act.

Stormtrooper fires at Grazak
Stun Damage

Stormtrooper fires at Tor
Stun Damage

Stormtrooper fires at Boro
Stun Damage

Stormtrooper fires at Rorrorra
Stun Damage

Dytrrnikl
10-16-2009, 02:42 AM
Tor smiles as the blue bolt directed at him miss.
"Stormies, can't live with'em, so why not kill'em!!"

TOr brings his carbine to bare on the same trooper that hit him moments ago and fires again.

Carbine Shot
Lethal Damage

Crit damage
--- Merged from Double Post ---
I got a crit, so here is the extra crit damage.

Crit Damage

Hopefully it doesn't reroll the first set of rolls, but if it does, ignore the second set as always.

Anodyzed
10-16-2009, 11:26 AM
Rorrorra swings again with his vibroblade.

Devastating slash
--- Merged from Double Post ---
And his damage is

crippling damage