PDA

View Full Version : At this very moment of reading this: where are you at and what are you doing?

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16

Arch Lich Thoth-Amon
04-25-2009, 05:20 PM
I'll begin:

Bay Area, California: I'm currently half done writing my 10 pages today, which i do every day, for my April novel. I'm also blowing off homework.:eek:

Participate often, and enjoy the thread. :biggrin:

What share you?

Thoth-Amon

Freejack
04-25-2009, 05:53 PM
Listening to Old Fashioned Love Song by Three Dog Night

Working on a Shadowrun 4A web page to convert characters:

http://www.shadowrun.us/sr4/calc.php

I have a local wiki (hosted on my Mac laptop) filled with Shadowrun tables and page numbers to the various books. I use it while gaming to find things quickly. One of the tables is a list of all the Qualities with Build Points, book.page number, and a one line description of the quality.

I'm going through the Runner's Companion (full list of Qualities in the back) and duplicating entries in my wiki to account for qualities that have multiple levels or severities. This list will be converted to be used by the calc script above.

My wife just handed me dinner; Spinach salad with tomatoes, cucumbers, carrots, beans, sunflower seeds, and Italian Dressing.

4 + 20 by Crosby, Stills, Nash & Young are up as I sign off.

Carl

kirksmithicus
04-25-2009, 10:46 PM
Today, I woke up early, dug up the entire garden with a shovel. Then I cut up a bunch of dead trees that are stacked in the woods behind the house for fire wood. Then I went and picked up a outdoor play set with a slide that the +5 Battle Axe bought for Nate and put that together. Then we played on that until way after dark.

In Broken Arrow, Oklahoma, in my study. I just put my son to sleep a little while ago and now I'm typing on the computer and listening to the +5 Battle Axe talk on the phone in the other room.

MortonStromgal
04-25-2009, 11:21 PM
*minus the profanity* trying to install ubuntu 9.04 on my asus laptop with a halfworking cdrom drive...

Sascha
04-26-2009, 02:08 AM
Just got home from a DnD game; gonna give the cat her pill, then fire up some Civilization (or Alpha Centauri, it's still undecided).

Music: the Melancholy of Suzumiya Haruhi soundtrack, Asakura Ryouko's image song "COOL EDITION"

BrotherDog
04-26-2009, 02:48 AM
At home (as always, being homebound sucks so bad), checking email and posts on here. Wishing there was a D&D game nearby.

Freejack
04-26-2009, 08:24 AM
What do you consider nearby? :) I drive from Longmont to Englewood for a Shadowrun game (well not any more but that's because it moved). Have you checked Fort Collins?

Right now I'm checking the status of a few of my posts and am getting familiar with my team's next adventure which starts at 10am up in Erie.

Carl

gajenx
04-26-2009, 08:39 AM
Right now in my bedroom in Alabama and on the forums while I procrastinate from writing IEPs for my job.

Arch Lich Thoth-Amon
04-26-2009, 10:57 AM
I'm up reading the new threads, putting off finishing my accounting homework.

Windstar
04-26-2009, 02:30 PM
I sitting in my truck, in BFE Michigan. Utilizing my laptop to read threads about D&D and chatting with new friends in the chat room. Prepping my first 4e game to run when I get home next week. :laugh::laugh:

Arch Lich Thoth-Amon
04-26-2009, 02:36 PM
Ah, BFE, Michigan. I've heard of it. :D

I just finished watching a King of Queens episode. My opinion: it was one of the better ones. Doug finds out that giving his wife an appletini every night brings out her better qualities and, in turn, she allows him to eat whatever he wants.

Freejack
04-26-2009, 08:30 PM
Still at home although just returned from our Sunday Shadowrun game.

Just finished signing up for 5 games at Gencon (Shadowrun x 2, All Flesh, Wings of War, and Arkham Horror) and sending out notes to the group.

Getting ready to do some programming again.

Carl

Edit: And watching The Addams Family Damn you Addams!

:D

tesral
04-27-2009, 12:50 AM
At my desk, like I am for every post. Lazy day and I'm up too damn late which is typical.

BrotherDog
04-27-2009, 01:06 AM
What do you consider nearby? :) I drive from Longmont to Englewood for a Shadowrun game (well not any more but that's because it moved). Have you checked Fort Collins?

Right now I'm checking the status of a few of my posts and am getting familiar with my team's next adventure which starts at 10am up in Erie.

Carl

I have no transportation, so currently not far, as I recently lost a toe and have yet to get put back the work schedule.

Sadly, I hear of at least 15 different games in town, but none have room for more players. Our local games store is kind of a bust as whenever I tried getting game started or post an ad the same jerk claims to get a game together then says there is no room for me. I guess this true story belongs in that pet-peave thread.

If I had a way to get that far, I'd appreciate the offer, but don't know a heigh-ho-diddly-do aboot the Shadowrun system. ;;D Sorry, just had to Flanders it.

Freejack
04-27-2009, 07:04 AM
I have no transportation, so currently not far, as I recently lost a toe and have yet to get put back the work schedule.

Sadly, I hear of at least 15 different games in town, but none have room for more players. Our local games store is kind of a bust as whenever I tried getting game started or post an ad the same jerk claims to get a game together then says there is no room for me. I guess this true story belongs in that pet-peave thread.

If I had a way to get that far, I'd appreciate the offer, but don't know a heigh-ho-diddly-do aboot the Shadowrun system. ;;D Sorry, just had to Flanders it.

I wasn't suggesting you come down here to play Shadowrun (although you'd be welcome of course) but that Ft Collins is about 45 minutes from where you are (roughly). Since it's a college town, you might be able to find some gamers there. I just did a quick search for meetups in your area and Ft Collins RPG Connection popped up with over 70 members.

Of course since you can't travel at the moment, it's a bit out of reach but when you're able, you might be able to find a game just a bit south :)

Good luck and sorry to hear about the toe. Hope it was the little one :)

Carl

Arch Lich Thoth-Amon
05-09-2009, 06:35 PM
Just got back from watching Star Trek. I was very pleased and will go one more time... to an IMAX theatre. Currently, i'm playing with the idea of going to see Wolverine.

Oldgamer
05-11-2009, 02:57 PM
Just got back from Sam's and lunch and sat down at my ancient home PC and began my internet activities for the day :)

Sascha
05-11-2009, 02:59 PM
Enjoying Facebook's pirate language setting
Arrrrr~!

Arch Lich Thoth-Amon
05-11-2009, 03:02 PM
Just finished writing a couple of old friends through Facebook. Now, I am seriously considering going to see Star Trek again, in IMAX.

nijineko
05-11-2009, 04:06 PM
wondering how much homework is getting blown off by thoth to post this many threads....

Arch Lich Thoth-Amon
05-11-2009, 05:34 PM
LOL Hilarious, nijineko. I like to think of it as time management, not blowing off.

Skunkape
05-12-2009, 07:00 AM
Sitting at work, chuckling at Thoth-Amon and nijineko's comments about time wasting and reveling in the fact that my job description says I have to surf the internet!:D

templeorder
05-12-2009, 07:40 AM
Here in Seattle, checking email and calendar before i go into work (and the forums of course!). Contemplating my weekend campaign and the requests from the players that invariably start rolling in days before the game - figuring out best path to turn a city thug into an outdoor scout.

tesral
05-12-2009, 11:23 AM
Sitting at work, chuckling at Thoth-Amon and nijineko's comments about time wasting and reveling in the fact that my job description says I have to surf the internet!:D

You didn't sign something for a guy named "Scratch" did you?

GoddessGood
05-12-2009, 12:06 PM
Debating whether I should go get lunch from the (overly expensive) cafeteria downstair or just eat the (overly expensive) junk food from the vending machine. Also, my addictive personality is showing. My mom got me on to twitter and I haven't looked back. I mean, come on. I have odd thoughts all day and now I can inflict them on people? Awesomesauce.

Skunkape
05-13-2009, 09:45 AM
You didn't sign something for a guy named "Scratch" did you?

LOL! Not that I remember!:D

William Murderface
06-06-2009, 10:25 PM
watching a tv show on dvr

Arch Lich Thoth-Amon
06-06-2009, 10:44 PM
Catching up on email and waiting for my girl to call me back.

gajenx
06-06-2009, 10:47 PM
in P&P chat room listening to music from www.live365.com web radio.

tesral
06-06-2009, 11:59 PM
Having a sucky weekend.

gajenx
06-07-2009, 12:07 AM
Well look at it this way you are halfway over with your sucky weekend. Though that means you have to deal with sucky work week, so maybe not a good thing.

tesral
06-07-2009, 12:07 AM
It's a long story. And yea, it sucks.

gajenx
06-07-2009, 12:12 AM
sorry dude well remember tomorrow is the first day in the rest of your life and the past is the past so nothing you can change. Best to start fresh by getting sleep and starting again well rested.

Arch Lich Thoth-Amon
06-07-2009, 09:16 AM
Feeling like crap, checking emails, and considering my plan of attack for the next week.

Baldwin Stonewood
06-07-2009, 09:43 AM
Just finished the newspaper, On my fourth cup of coffee, listening to the history channel program on TV (Journey to 10,000 BC), checking email and reading posts. Deciding if I should read the Crucible:Trial of Cyric the mad or Son of Thunder next.

Multi-tasking I guess :)

Arch Lich Thoth-Amon
06-07-2009, 10:08 AM
Okay, feeling better now. Checking email again. Considering checking out Land of the Lost this am. I also have some homework to do, bummer, boring.

tesral
06-07-2009, 10:26 AM
Feeling like crap, checking emails, and considering my plan of attack for the next week.

Right there dude. We need to see a friend about picking a couple of strong box locks. Aunt Betty hid the keys a little too well.

Yea, my Wife's Aunt died suddenly yesterday. It has been up to her sister and herself to deal with the fallout.

Arch Lich Thoth-Amon
06-07-2009, 10:40 AM
My condolences, tesral.

tesral
06-07-2009, 07:29 PM
I just drilled out the lock on an old family strong box. Trip through history. Documents going back to the great grandparents.

Arch Lich Thoth-Amon
06-07-2009, 10:05 PM
Just got back from Sushi. Now i'm checking email and awaiting a call from my girl. Also, blowing off homework till tomorrow.

traesin
07-16-2009, 05:19 AM
so I'm sitting in a recliner, watching EL Dorado (John Wayne) at work, keeping an ear out for one of my clients who always gets up about twice a night. I'm also doing paper work and avoiding doing my homework.

tesral
07-16-2009, 06:58 AM
so I'm sitting in a recliner, watching EL Dorado (John Wayne) at work, keeping an ear out for one of my clients who always gets up about twice a night. I'm also doing paper work and avoiding doing my homework.

Nothing like a deadline to help you do something else.

Angelus_Nox
07-16-2009, 08:12 AM
Sitting at home, in my little German village, being angered about past decisions and the fact that it's one of those totally uncreative days. I wanted to design some weapons for my game, or at least do some sketches, but nothing works.
Oh and while I tried that, I should have practiced my oral French skills. Final exam is next Wednesday.
Probably gonna go and buy stuff from a local store.

Arch Lich Thoth-Amon
07-16-2009, 09:25 AM
Gotta lot of homework(6 assignments due by midnight). Got to write an hour's worth of pages(10), and meditate for a few hours(yeah, only way i can deal with this ridiculous amount of crippling pain. Hey, it beats hydrocodone.

outrider
07-16-2009, 10:43 AM
getting ready to go get my daughter and see harry potter. She lives about 80 miles away.

Arch Lich Thoth-Amon
07-16-2009, 10:47 AM
getting ready to go get my daughter and see harry potter. She lives about 80 miles away.
Be sure to share with the rest of us on P&PG your opinions on said movie when you get a chance: Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince. What's your thoughts? (http://www.penandpapergames.com/forums/showthread.php?t=11767)

goladith
07-16-2009, 10:52 AM
Sitting here waiting for Home Improvements to start on TBS, and eating some spaghetti.

Arch Lich Thoth-Amon
07-16-2009, 10:55 AM
Thinking about having some oatmeal. Chatting with my girl online, and planning my day.

cplmac
07-16-2009, 10:59 AM
Sitting at the computer desk, while microwaving some chicken nuggets for the girls and me for lunch.

Arch Lich Thoth-Amon
07-16-2009, 11:08 AM
I have a serious craving for a Garbage Burrito.

tesral
07-16-2009, 02:00 PM
Contemplating lunch.

traesin
07-17-2009, 03:36 AM
back in my recliner, searching for a dr. now that i have insurance again(yea). trying REALLY hard not to fall asleep. I worked both of my jobs today, so I'm running on very little sleep.

Bob the Dalek
07-17-2009, 03:41 AM
Laying in bed at 0340 hrs and trying not to wake the wife!

Arch Lich Thoth-Amon
07-17-2009, 10:35 AM
Trying to wake up. Thinking about the things that need to be done today. Also thinking about making coffee and what to have for breakfast.

Oldgamer
07-17-2009, 11:31 AM
I'm at home reading this forum.

Arch Lich Thoth-Amon
07-17-2009, 11:37 AM
Just got back from making a coffee beans run. Now i'm making coffee and cream of wheat, and about to open an pm someone on this site has sent me.

tesral
07-17-2009, 11:57 AM
Lunch with my Son then GAMING!!!

GoddessGood
07-18-2009, 09:20 AM
Watching my cat chase my mouse pointer across the screen. He smells bad.

Arch Lich Thoth-Amon
07-18-2009, 10:17 AM
Waiting for this feeling that a truck hit me, usually lasting 20-30 minutes, then coffee, then grub. Right now, reading through my 40 pieces of mail i received since i was last on.

Oldgamer
07-18-2009, 01:37 PM
Just got internet back and trying to catch up on these threads ... still embarrassed about the freefallin1309 and Oldgamer thing ...

Angelus_Nox
07-18-2009, 01:58 PM
Watching my cat chase my mouse pointer across the screen. He smells bad.

Oooh, a smelling mouse cursor :biggrin:

Anyway, I'm currently sitting at home (again), waiting for the gametesters to come online. It's not like we agreed to meet today at a specified time last week...

Sascha
07-18-2009, 03:19 PM
Listening to Green Day's 21st Century Breakdown again instead of shuffling the iTunes library. Wondering whether my room with no fan, but a breeze is more tolerable than the living room with fan, but no fresh air, really. Stoopid heat.

tesral
07-18-2009, 03:32 PM
Waiting for this feeling that a truck hit me, usually lasting 20-30 minutes, then coffee, then grub. Right now, reading through my 40 pieces of mail i received since i was last on.

Only 40?

I have agmae coming up in a couple of hours.

I scored a copy of The Book of Erotic Fantasy, dead tree edition.

Arch Lich Thoth-Amon
07-18-2009, 04:00 PM
Only 40?

That's a good book, actually. Also what i meant to say was that i cant wait for the feeling of being hit by a truck to go away.

Right now, i just finished updates on my older laptop. Always a fun thing to do.

Oldgamer
07-18-2009, 04:17 PM
Only 40?

I had that, pretty dumb and probably useless in most campaigns, but funny :)

Arch Lich Thoth-Amon
07-18-2009, 04:24 PM
General campaigns, then yes. But unique and unusual campaigns, and at higher levels, then there is a place for it, depending on the theme. For me, i have found a use for it when dealing with Drow houses, and drow dealings in particular.

traesin
07-18-2009, 10:40 PM
I'm sitting in my Bedroom, listening to the radio: It's an all 80's weekend, enjoying the fact I don't have to go back to work till Monday night at 10PM! tomarrow is my one full day off.....

tesral
07-18-2009, 11:52 PM
I had that, pretty dumb and probably useless in most campaigns, but funny :)

It is likely useless in mine. However the very existence of that book makes Lizards squeal like little girls getting their pigtails pulled. It has "gasp" sex in it.

Ergo it is book I am fond of the existence of. Anything that makes moralists squeal cannot be all bad.

No, I have not even read it yet.

TaiRei
07-18-2009, 11:58 PM
Sitting in a coffee shop reading the Shadowrun 4th Core and sipping an iced mocha along with the free interweb access here ;)

CEBedford
07-19-2009, 09:50 AM
I'm at work considering getting a snack.

Sitting in a coffee shop reading the Shadowrun 4th Core and sipping an iced mocha along with the free interweb access here ;)

How is it? I've been torn between pre-ordering Pathfinder or the Anniversery edition of SR4th.

Oldgamer
07-19-2009, 09:51 AM
It is likely useless in mine. However the very existence of that book makes Lizards squeal like little girls getting their pigtails pulled. It has "gasp" sex in it.

Ergo it is book I am fond of the existence of. Anything that makes moralists squeal cannot be all bad.

No, I have not even read it yet.

Lol, I agree ... anything that makes people gasp I want :biggrin: I had it in pdf format, received it from a friend (I think it was pirated, but I couldn't prove it) and read it over. After a while, I thought I needed disk space more than I needed that book.

Dark Clown
07-19-2009, 08:33 PM
I'm pretty sure this has already been posted, but for the sake of boredom, here we go:

Sitting at my computer replying to a message about what I'm doing at my computer.

tesral
07-19-2009, 08:39 PM
Sitting at my computer replying to a message about you replying to a message about what you are doing at your computer.

Angelus_Nox
07-19-2009, 11:34 PM
Sitting at home waiting for my train to arrive which will take me to 2 out of 3 oral final exams :-/
Oh and also combobreaking.

traesin
07-20-2009, 01:33 AM
sitting in my bedroom and wondering if Oldgamer remembers his name today.....

TaiRei
07-20-2009, 02:29 AM
How is it? I've been torn between pre-ordering Pathfinder or the Anniversery edition of SR4th.

It's pretty good actually. I like print editions better than pdf, but in a pinch....The 20th Ani version is nifty and has alot of new stuff in it but I haven't read much on it yet, I'm reading the Core rulebook's 5th printing which incorporates much of the errata of the last few years. I have the print edition of the 20th ani pre ordered right now. I just dropped another 20 bucks on the GM screen. Argh so expensive these books!

Main changes are the dice rules. It's all die six now. So get alot of d6's. I mean alot, like 12-15 minimum ;) Alot of revamping, everybody's jacked into the matrix now not just riggers and deckers(hackers now). Otherwise much the same just set in 2070 or 2072 in the case of the 20th aniversary. ;)

Oldgamer
07-20-2009, 09:39 AM
sitting in my bedroom and wondering if Oldgamer remembers his name today.....

:confused:

:p

RAD7atmosphere
07-20-2009, 02:15 PM
Well I started watching Across The Universe and around 1am this morning and after stopping and starting it for various reasons, I was finally finished with it at around 4 this morning. I watched some random show on National Geographic and went to sleep at around 5 this morning. Woke up at 2 this afternoon when I got on facebook and here. Now I'm going to eat some Pizza Rolls and this will prolly be my day...

Arch Lich Thoth-Amon
07-20-2009, 03:26 PM
About to begin a test. Ugh!

Arkhemedes
07-20-2009, 04:46 PM
It's a blah kinda rainy day. So of course, I'm playing hooky from work.

Arch Lich Thoth-Amon
07-20-2009, 06:00 PM
Aced my test, Yeah! Did 5 mini-projects, two largest ones left to go. I'll give it a go to have them completed in the next 3 hours, ugh!

Sascha
07-20-2009, 06:06 PM
/cheers Lich~!

Angelus_Nox
07-20-2009, 06:07 PM
Aced my test, Yeah!
Same here, just in plural. Congrats on passing.

There's another one coming up on Wednesday which won't go as well. But meh.

Arch Lich Thoth-Amon
07-20-2009, 06:43 PM
Yeah, thanks everyone. I feel pretty good about it since the average grade in the class on said test was a 'C.' Two more assignments to go before midnight, then i get a break till Thursday.

Here's some good advice to those in school: Don't ever quit, thinking you can always go back later. Trust me when i say that going back, SUCKS! Just suck it up, tough it out, bend over and take it-repeatedly, but however you do it, FINISH your education. You'll be thankful you did.

Thoth leaves his mental signature

RAD7atmosphere
07-20-2009, 08:07 PM
I'm glad I don't have to worry about school and stuff for another month or so :p

Arch Lich Thoth-Amon
07-20-2009, 10:08 PM
Working on a assignment that's due at midnight. It's worth 10% of my grade, ouch!

Other than that, i am eating Shredded Wheat and listening to Harry Potter, Order of the Phoenix, being playing on the DVD in the other room.

Q-man
07-21-2009, 07:15 AM
My house looking out at the rainy morning, working on macros for MapTool.

traesin
07-21-2009, 08:28 AM
Yeah, thanks everyone. I feel pretty good about it since the average grade in the class on said test was a 'C.' Two more assignments to go before midnight, then i get a break till Thursday.

Here's some good advice to those in school: Don't ever quit, thinking you can always go back later. Trust me when i say that going back, SUCKS! Just suck it up, tough it out, bend over and take it-repeatedly, but however you do it, FINISH your education. You'll be thankful you did.

Thoth leaves his mental signature

Oh so true. I justed started back up after 16 years. Ugh.
Sitting at work counting down the mins till my replacement shows up. then it will be a 45 min walk home, dinner then bed.

Arch Lich Thoth-Amon
07-21-2009, 09:44 AM
Just got home and am now looking over emails. I have over 75 of them. Chatting with my girl online and feeling bad she has to work on a day she Isn't feeling well. I'm also going to try to get more sleep seeing as how i am so tired i feel death has come by to check on me.

RAD7atmosphere
07-21-2009, 01:35 PM
I am probably going to Water Beds N' Stuff today to get some cool stuff.

Arch Lich Thoth-Amon
07-21-2009, 01:55 PM
Just got done eating potstickers. Thinking about the plan for the rest of the day. Reading a good book is a guaranteed part of it.

tesral
07-21-2009, 01:57 PM
Just got done eating potstickers. Thinking about the plan for the rest of the day. Reading a good book is a guaranteed part of it.

So finished with the pot stickers he starts a pot boiler.

Q-man
07-21-2009, 03:06 PM
Just finished an early dinner (thai curry), and about to get ready for my Scepter Tower game to get started. I suppose I should finish putting together the reference sheets I'll need for the encounter the players blundered into.

Arch Lich Thoth-Amon
07-21-2009, 03:23 PM
'bout ready to check on two dogs and a house i'm sitting. Don't ask, long story.

tesral
07-21-2009, 04:30 PM
Reading this.

Oldgamer
07-21-2009, 04:43 PM
Reading this.

Still? Don't you ever sleep?

tesral
07-21-2009, 07:28 PM
Now I'm reading this.

Still? Don't you ever sleep?

Some have questioned this. There is the comment about crunchy and good with ketchup, but I think ketchup on meat is disgusting.

RAD7atmosphere
07-21-2009, 10:04 PM
Listening to The Beatles

Sascha
07-21-2009, 10:11 PM
U2: "Love Rescue Me," Rattle and Hum

tesral
07-21-2009, 10:19 PM
U2: "Love Rescue Me," Rattle and Hum

The sound of music not on.

Arch Lich Thoth-Amon
07-21-2009, 10:41 PM
Just receivd a letter from WotC. They stated that my account may be deleted due to the fact that i havent logged in for more than a year. My question: Why the phukk do you care?

CEBedford
07-21-2009, 10:43 PM
Just receivd a letter from WotC. They stated that my account may be deleted due to the fact that i havent logged in for more than a year. My question: Why the phukk do you care?

Hey I think I got that email too but I couldn't be bothered to read it. :laugh:

tesral
07-21-2009, 11:23 PM
Chances are I got one, that never arrived because my e-mail address changed.

Lizards isn't doing anything I need in any case.

Arch Lich Thoth-Amon
07-21-2009, 11:41 PM
Chances are I got one, that never arrived because my e-mail address changed.

Lizards isn't doing anything I need in any case.
Me either. They lost me.

traesin
07-22-2009, 01:10 AM
At work watching Deadlist Catch. I'm actually surprised they did some cleaning today. Sucking down my 1st can of pepsi for the night and debating on popcorn.

Q-man
07-22-2009, 05:57 AM
Getting ready to head to physical therapy. Then a doctors visit, and that guy better say I can get rid of these crutches this time!

Angelus_Nox
07-22-2009, 08:54 AM
Being happy about passing my tests. w00t

Arch Lich Thoth-Amon
07-22-2009, 09:43 AM
Going through my morning ritual of feeling like crap. Then after that i plan to do some homework and go for a walk.

templeorder
07-22-2009, 10:38 AM
Revisiting this, i'm burning a sick day, checking the forums, playing Evony, and writing the next adventure plus some new notes on the fast way to power for apprentice mages - the Cauldron of Blood

Arch Lich Thoth-Amon
07-22-2009, 10:42 AM
Okay, death has passed me by once again. Just got done eating the breakfast of champions: Pizza and Code Red. Now i'm chatting with my girl online. HW later today. Still extremely pissed that i missed an 'A' by 2 points. It totally screwed up my 4.0. Crapola!

Noticed tesral tagged me on another thread. Always a cool thing, for i love our banter at times. Thus continues the ago old question: which immortal has been around the longest, the Phoenix or the Lich?

Shh, the answer: The Lich. The Phoenix is in denial.

Oldgamer
07-22-2009, 10:50 AM
At work watching Deadlist Catch. I'm actually surprised they did some cleaning today. Sucking down my 1st can of pepsi for the night and debating on popcorn.

Where's the debate? Where there is soda ... there needs to be popcorn.

tesral
07-22-2009, 11:00 AM
Noticed tesral tagged me on another thread. Always a cool thing, for i love our banter at times. Thus continues the ago old question: which immortal has been around the longest, the Phoenix or the Lich?

Shh, the answer: The Lich. The Phoenix is in denial.

How many dinosaurs have you eaten? I don't do rivers in Egypt.

traesin
07-23-2009, 04:19 AM
Where's the debate? Where there is soda ... there needs to be popcorn.

I did decide on popcorn.....

At work again....already had one can of pepsi and a bag of popcorn, now on my 2nd can and eating a bad tv dinner(yuck!) watching Most Daring on tv.

tesral
07-23-2009, 10:06 AM
Bad TV dinner is redundant.

Oldgamer
07-23-2009, 10:12 AM

:laugh:

tesral
07-23-2009, 10:18 AM
ONCE again, sitting him front of the 2.4 gig dual core intel powered XFX in an Antec 300 case with 4 gig ram, a terabyte of hard drive looking at the 23 inch 1920x1080 screen driven by openSUSE Linux 11.0, and drinking a diet Pepsi. Usual morning.

MuslixtheMighty
07-23-2009, 10:23 AM
is waiting for his 360 to re-acquire all of his downloadable content since I got a newer system, since my parents get a new tv.

DAMN YOU MICROSOFT!

tesral
07-23-2009, 10:25 AM
DAMN YOU MICROSOFT!

Why do you think I use Linux?

MuslixtheMighty
07-23-2009, 10:36 AM
Why do you think I use Linux?

I wonder what kind of video game console Linux would come up with.

traesin
07-24-2009, 02:45 AM

I've had a few good ones. I eat them alot. I don't cook do to working so frickin much.

I'm at work(again). watching "whose line is it anyway" laughing so hard my sides hurt.

CEBedford
07-24-2009, 08:53 AM
I'm watching Spaced on Hulu, and pleasantly surprised they added this show.

tesral
07-24-2009, 08:56 AM
I wonder what kind of video game console Linux would come up with.

An clean and efficient one I would imagine. You can hack nearly any console to run Linux, but then they don't play their native games. Pointless, unless you are one of those people that must hack any piece of locked down hardware.

MuslixtheMighty
07-24-2009, 09:06 AM
An clean and efficient one I would imagine. You can hack nearly any console to run Linux, but then they don't play their native games. Pointless, unless you are one of those people that must hack any piece of locked down hardware.

No, no I am not.

I am sitting at my computer, trying to figure out how I can get out of work early so I can go see a concert tonight.

Jmkeylon
07-24-2009, 09:48 AM
I'm at work, it's been a long day already and I've only been here an hour.

Arch Lich Thoth-Amon
07-24-2009, 11:29 AM
Just successfully troubleshooted my early morning network issue. Thinking about going to the grocery store in a bit to pick up items to make my favorite casserole for my niece and nephew for din din.

Q-man
07-24-2009, 12:24 PM
Left work after a half day, and my wife is out with her friends so I'm looking for something to kill the rest of the day with.

tesral
07-25-2009, 12:18 AM
Garrot, silent, no warning.

Yes, back at the computer after the Friday evening game.

Arch Lich Thoth-Amon
07-25-2009, 12:50 AM
Garrot, silent, no warning.

Yes, back at the computer after the Friday evening game.
Wish i gamed today. Must be nice, tesral. I'm going back and forth from my computer to my TV. Thinking about going to a wine-tasting event then a tour on an aircraft carrier tomorrow.

tesral
07-25-2009, 01:09 AM
Wish i gamed today. Must be nice, tesral. I'm going back and forth from my computer to my TV. Thinking about going to a wine-tasting event then a tour on an aircraft carrier tomorrow.

Thinking of buying it?

Arch Lich Thoth-Amon
07-25-2009, 01:24 AM
Thinking of buying it?
Wouldn't that be cool. Actually, if i had unlimited funds, i'd want to own an underground base. It's the Underdark fan in me.

Okay, going to slowly retire for the evening. Pain, take me now. Sucks.

Q-man
07-25-2009, 10:47 AM
I dunno an aircraft carrier would be a sweet place to have a game session. Finally enough space to spread out all the books and papers you brought along!

Arch Lich Thoth-Amon
07-25-2009, 10:51 AM
I gotta say, you're on to something. Playing on the deck of a carrier does sound awesome.

Angelus_Nox
07-25-2009, 11:34 AM
Unless it gets windy. I'd use it for airsofting. Unless, again, it gets windy.

Sitting at home again, waiting for my co-GM to come back from a concert. It's his turn tonight.
Also, the thought whether or not it's horrible of me to play while a guy I play airsoft with is in intensive care is coming up now and again. Then again, I can't do anything for him, and not playing isn't going to help.

Arch Lich Thoth-Amon
07-25-2009, 11:40 AM
Sucking down oatmeal and bacon. Considering going to a flick in a few hours.

Oldgamer
07-25-2009, 12:05 PM
Just woofed down some leftover chili and going through all of my forums ... this one first.

Arch Lich Thoth-Amon
07-25-2009, 12:17 PM
I'm enjoying that P&PG is so busy this Saturday am.

tesral
07-25-2009, 12:38 PM
Sucking down oatmeal and bacon. Considering going to a flick in a few hours.

There shall be Lebanese cooking like...like I never even heard of as a kid. And I am looking forward to it. We usually eat out on Game day. It saves working in the kitchen when there is so much else to do.

Jmkeylon
07-25-2009, 02:37 PM
I'm working.... still... this week has been crazy

Arch Lich Thoth-Amon
07-25-2009, 02:42 PM
Really loving the fact how busy things are today on P&PG. Also, considering eating a couple of Totino's pepperoni pizzas with a bunch of coffee to chase 'em down.

Jmkeylon
07-25-2009, 02:43 PM
yeah it's been a crazy morning! and afternoon

Kaewin
07-25-2009, 02:44 PM
I am figuring out what to do next week as one of the guys has informed me his is going to do a little game busting tonight and the group will need a few weeks cool down the heads after it.

Arch Lich Thoth-Amon
07-25-2009, 02:56 PM
Trying desperately to keep up with all the thread activity.

Jmkeylon
07-25-2009, 02:58 PM
I second that! I'm posting non-stop to keep up! but I think it's only making it worse as well!

Kaewin
07-25-2009, 03:01 PM
I'm bouncing between 3 sites right now.

traesin
07-25-2009, 03:02 PM
at home enjoying the few hours I have before I have to go to work. Just ordered a pizza...it's WAY to hot to cook today.

Arch Lich Thoth-Amon
07-25-2009, 03:08 PM
I second that! I'm posting non-stop to keep up! but I think it's only making it worse as well!

Yes we are. Isn't evil nice?

I'm bouncing between 3 sites right now.

Damn... i don't know what else to say but thanks alot for stealing our thunder! Not. :biggrin:

at home enjoying the few hours I have before I have to go to work. Just ordered a pizza...it's WAY to hot to cook today.

That sounds good right about now.

Jmkeylon
07-25-2009, 03:09 PM
I had pizza yesterday... don't think my wife will let me have it more than once a week.

Kaewin
07-25-2009, 03:11 PM
Had Pizza earlier from Vocelli's was pretty good.

Thoth, they are different kind of sites. One is a Comic forum and another is a more mature(not pornographic) site. If your ever intrested I could try and set up a link.

traesin
07-25-2009, 03:14 PM
Oh hey I'm also....(drums rolling) doing my homework!!

Jmkeylon
07-25-2009, 03:15 PM
still at work.... I can't wait until monday...

Kaewin
07-25-2009, 03:15 PM
Fractured Reality, kind of adult talk but slow

http://fracturedreality.proboards.com/index.cgi

Comic forum Called Thundergeek. Pretty good site, its new or at least the spawn of an old site that had to shut down.

http://thundergeek.50.forumer.com/index.php?sid=c38c85db8ced6654e460b7cfe516e636

Angelus_Nox
07-25-2009, 04:11 PM
Since the GM hasn't shown up yet and 2 players are missing, I'm going to write that species overview I promised two weeks ago after I've done the dishes.

tesral
07-25-2009, 04:14 PM
Back from lunch, cleaning the house

traesin
07-25-2009, 04:17 PM
I'm putting on my spf 50 sun screen, packing my uniform(it's black),and about to walk my happy butt to work. It's 99 out and the sun god is out in force.

tesral
07-25-2009, 04:19 PM
All hail the Sun god
He is the fun god.
Ra, Ra, Ra.

traesin
07-25-2009, 04:25 PM
he makes me break out in hives:(

tesral
07-25-2009, 04:32 PM
he makes me break out in hives:(

Isn't that fun?

traesin
07-25-2009, 04:34 PM
loads. I can't tell you how many times I say to myself "let's go out into the sun, so that I can ich for the next few days."

CEBedford
07-25-2009, 07:45 PM
Right now I'm feeling great! Work is done for the day and I finally found an apartment in my budget range!

Arch Lich Thoth-Amon
07-25-2009, 07:51 PM
Just had hot dogs for dinner and am planning my evening.

Q-man
07-25-2009, 08:55 PM
Waiting to hear back from one of the players in my Scepter Tower of Spellgard game. He's going to be out for a few weeks and wanted to do a solo adventure to explain his absence. Hopefully he finds some time tonight, otherwise I'll be bored all evening.

Freejack
07-25-2009, 08:56 PM
Looking at my GenCon tickets that arrived today and a few minutes ago, I was cleaning the gutters in the pouring rain. Had a little ball of leaf and twig blocking the drain.

Earlier I was building two cabinets of my workbench. Going to have to post when done :)

Carl

Arch Lich Thoth-Amon
07-25-2009, 09:52 PM
Have a workout to get done then on to about 3 hours of meditation.

CEBedford
07-25-2009, 11:07 PM
Off to read more of Classic Monsters Revisited before lights out. I haven't had this much fun reading a monster book since Old World Bestiary.

tesral
07-25-2009, 11:45 PM
Gaming over and headed for bed.

Arch Lich Thoth-Amon
07-26-2009, 12:05 AM
Got to relax the broken body after workout by watching some TV. Then a quick call to the east coast... then off to 3+ hours of meditation before sleep.

traesin
07-26-2009, 12:58 AM
just got home from work. was suppose to get off at 9:30p, but DM is being a butt (again) so had to stay late. reheating the pizza from earier and cooling off. Man it's still hot outside.

Arch Lich Thoth-Amon
07-26-2009, 01:09 AM
Thought I'd check in one more time before heading off to my meditations. It wont be long now before Thoth travels the dimensions of the M.E.S.T. (matter, energy, space, & time) worlds.

Jmkeylon
07-26-2009, 10:13 AM
I'm at work once again.

CEBedford
07-26-2009, 10:15 AM
I'm at work once again.

Same here. Reading Classic Monsters Revisited (http://paizo.com/store/downloads/pathfinder/pathfinderChronicles/v5748btpy82r5&source=search) and planning a Gremlins themed first Pathfinder scenario using Goblins.

Arch Lich Thoth-Amon
07-26-2009, 10:15 AM
Awake and getting hungry. Enjoying that life is starting to show on these boards this morning.

Angelus_Nox
07-26-2009, 11:54 AM
Since the GM hasn't shown up yet and 2 players are missing, I'm going to write that species overview I promised two weeks ago after I've done the dishes.

Uh yea, naturally he turned up while I was doing the dishes, hence no post about Sirens and Skaa'rror.

Currently watching Simpsons.

traesin
07-26-2009, 12:07 PM
up from my nap. trying to stay awake so I can sleep this afternoon(funny huh). Got to switch back to the "up all night sleep all day" thing. Man I hate these switch overs. Going to be working 12 hours tonight, but it's overtime.

Arch Lich Thoth-Amon
07-26-2009, 12:09 PM
Overtime always makes things better. So what are you going to spend all that extra cash on, gaming, perhaps?

traesin
07-26-2009, 12:13 PM
I wish. No the "ex" had stole a lot of money from me, so now I'm paying off debts. He was a real (censored). I did get to buy some more dice last paycheck. That made me feel better.

Arch Lich Thoth-Amon
07-26-2009, 12:19 PM
I wish. No the "ex" had stole a lot of money from me, so now I'm paying off debts. He was a real (censored). I did get to buy some more dice last paycheck. That made me feel better.
Sorry to hear that. May you pay these debts off soon and may he be struck by a karmic lightening bolt.

traesin
07-26-2009, 12:36 PM
Thank you for your blessing OH GREAT and WONDERFUL Egyptian god of the Hidden and Judger of the Dead......

tesral
07-26-2009, 12:39 PM
Three days straight of gaming. Pounded flat, considering a short nap to rest up for the main nap of the day.

Arch Lich Thoth-Amon
07-26-2009, 12:41 PM
Three days straight of gaming. Pounded flat, considering a short nap to rest up for the main nap of the day.
Keep rubbing it in, tesral. Way to gain popularity around here... NOT!

tesral
07-26-2009, 12:43 PM
Keep rubbing it in, tesral. Way to gain popularity around here... NOT!

I talked to my son about altering the schedule of his Thursday game so I don't hit this every other week.

Dude, we can't just talk about gaming, we have to do some actual gaming after all.

Arch Lich Thoth-Amon
07-26-2009, 12:50 PM
I talked to my son about altering the schedule of his Thursday game so I don't hit this every other week.

Dude, we can't just talk about gaming, we have to do some actual gaming after all.
I admit it. 3 days of gaming deserves our envy.

traesin
07-26-2009, 12:51 PM
Gaming.....What was that like again?.......

tesral
07-26-2009, 03:29 PM
Gaming.....What was that like again?.......

You eat food that is bad for you drink drinks that will kill you, stay up late and pretend you are someone else while rolling dice.

TheRageOfGaia
07-26-2009, 04:02 PM
I had dice... once... but that... [voice crack] that was a long time ago.

Freejack
07-26-2009, 04:12 PM
Rolling a D20 for the other thread. Just finished painting the two new cabinets and am waiting for the paint to dry. Since I don't watch paint dry, I thought I'd log in and see what's going on.

Carl

Arch Lich Thoth-Amon
07-26-2009, 04:27 PM
Between 3 tests I've taken so far, my results were and 80%, 90%, and a 100%, respectively. Well, having missed 3 questions between the two tests that were less than perfect i wrote an email to my professor disagreeing with my scores. Of course it helps when you give page numbers--which i did--as well as make very clear that the tests never asked for the 'best' answer, but rather the 'correct' answer. My argument, with proof attached, was that my answers were indeed correct.

Grump, grump, Thoth walks away perturbed...

...now, where is that TV remote. Thoth needs to get his mind clear of things.

Jmkeylon
07-26-2009, 05:49 PM
once again.... at work...

Arch Lich Thoth-Amon
07-26-2009, 06:04 PM
Wondering what's in my future.

Jmkeylon
07-26-2009, 06:09 PM
work.

tesral
07-26-2009, 07:34 PM
Grump, grump, Thoth walks away perturbed...

...now, where is that TV remote. Thoth needs to get his mind clear of things.

Well that will clear your mind, and kill brain cells...oh wait...yours are dead already.

Nevermind

I had dice... once... but that... [voice crack] that was a long time ago.

We need to get you some dice and a nice velvet or leather bag to hold them.

Wondering what's in my future.

The future is as unknowable as the past is immutable.

Arch Lich Thoth-Amon
07-26-2009, 07:37 PM
[/quote]The future is as unknowable as the past is immutable.[/quote]

Or as Yogi's like to say: living in the past depletes your energy & aura.

CEBedford
07-26-2009, 07:55 PM
Or as Yogi's like to say: living in the past depletes your energy & aura.

He always did seem to have his eyes on the next picnic basket.

:drum:

Arch Lich Thoth-Amon
07-26-2009, 07:56 PM
Correct spelling: picinic

Jmkeylon
07-26-2009, 08:07 PM
aayyy boooo booo!!

tesral
07-26-2009, 08:20 PM
Baskets are to be avoided.

Sascha
07-27-2009, 12:52 AM
Still giggling uncontrollably at Dr. Horrible's Sing-Along Blog. 'Specially Captain Hammer. And his, er, Hammer. (Both the roommate and I found that definitely a Crowning Moment of Funny, indeed~)

Arch Lich Thoth-Amon
07-27-2009, 01:00 AM
Just finished watching The Departed. Damn good movie. Nursing a nerve-induced headache and contemplating which painkiller i should use for tonight. They all have horrible side effects so it makes it almost not worth taking... almost.

traesin
07-27-2009, 01:15 AM
I'm at work. The clients are asleep. Watching "Gone in 60 Seconds". Still giddy about my scores for first 2 exams of school. I got 90's on both:biggrin:. Not bad for being out of school for 16 years.

Arch Lich Thoth-Amon
07-27-2009, 01:39 AM
Watching bits of Rescue Me. Ah, it's mildly interesting.

Ha, my professor responded. Will be making my case tomorrow for those 3 points. Funny thing, i use to be okay with B's, now i want my A's. Go figure.

traesin
07-27-2009, 01:56 AM
ack it's only midnight. hey Goonies is coming on soon.

Arch Lich Thoth-Amon
07-27-2009, 02:03 AM
Shot in the dark but are you a councilor for a group home, traesin?

traesin
07-27-2009, 02:15 AM
Well.....support staff but yea. I deal with Mentally challenged adults. so there really isn't any counciling to do.

Arch Lich Thoth-Amon
07-27-2009, 02:22 AM
I dealt with gang members and sexual perps years ago. Always fun when they tried to stab you.

traesin
07-27-2009, 02:41 AM
oh fun. No I just have a 68yr old man who likes to scream. He's a lot of fun though when he's in a good mood.

Q-man
07-27-2009, 05:32 AM
*sigh* getting ready for work. Been off for 3 months with a broken leg, so I'm really unexcited about having to go back.

CEBedford
07-27-2009, 08:12 AM

Yeah I almost stayed up to watch that but my boss needed me to get up early to let him in the store. :o

tesral
07-27-2009, 08:30 AM
Yeah I almost stayed up to watch that but my boss needed me to get up early to let him in the store. :o

Your boss, needed you to let him in the store. There is something fundamentally wrong with that picture.

CEBedford
07-27-2009, 08:33 AM
Your boss, needed you to let him in the store. There is something fundamentally wrong with that picture.

Yeah, he forgot his keys yesterday. It happens and I only live a couple minutes away. He's a great boss to work for so I'll let it slide. :biggrin:

tesral
07-27-2009, 08:36 AM
Yeah, he forgot his keys yesterday. It happens and I only live a couple minutes away. He's a great boss to work for so I'll let it slide. :biggrin:

OK, left keys in store. We can spot him one.

Arch Lich Thoth-Amon
07-27-2009, 09:02 AM
Had a hydrocodone night. Still haven't slept. Not foreseeing a good day today.

tesral
07-27-2009, 09:51 AM
Had a hydrocodone night. Still haven't slept. Not foreseeing a good day today.

Been there, been done by that.

Arch Lich Thoth-Amon
07-27-2009, 09:58 AM
Been there, been done by that.
Pain or hydrocodone, that is the question. One is barely the lesser of two evils. :(

Oldgamer
07-27-2009, 10:11 AM
Once again not at work ... this is becoming a bad habit. Get up ... feed cats and let out dog ... come sit in front of computer for 10 hours ... watch tv or movie ... go to bed ... repeat .... no work is killing me ... need job.

Arch Lich Thoth-Amon
07-27-2009, 10:13 AM
Once again not at work ... this is becoming a bad habit. Get up ... feed cats and let out dog ... come sit in front of computer for 10 hours ... watch tv or movie ... go to bed ... repeat .... no work is killing me ... need job.
Best of luck to you, Oldgamer.

I'm sitting in front of my computer too. Thinking about laying back down for i am feeling ill from painkillers.

tesral
07-27-2009, 11:01 AM
Pain or hydrocodone, that is the question. One is barely the lesser of two evils. :(

Both. Lucky for me I haver a high tolerance for drugs. Unlucky for me I have a high tolerance for drugs. What would spaz the average person out is barely a pain annoyer for me. I can't get "pain killers" only "pain annoyers".

Arch Lich Thoth-Amon
07-27-2009, 02:57 PM
Both. Lucky for me I haver a high tolerance for drugs. Unlucky for me I have a high tolerance for drugs. What would spaz the average person out is barely a pain annoyer for me. I can't get "pain killers" only "pain annoyers".
Well said, tesral. I'm only now starting to feel a bit normal after the meds last night. Think i'll make some coffee.

traesin
07-28-2009, 12:48 AM
ick. sorry you aren't feeling well Thoth. Good luck on the job hunt Oldgamer. I'm at work just done cleaning up after a client (yuck). It's almost time for Gundam 00. Yea!

It's 10:47 pm and it's 95 degrees out......

tesral
07-28-2009, 05:56 AM
Well said, tesral. I'm only now starting to feel a bit normal after the meds last night. Think i'll make some coffee.

Well new kitten last night. So far there is no blood or fur on the floor. Zak is indifferent "leave me alone kid" and Flower is having a hissy. The new girl Midnight is cluelessly kittening her way around the house without a care. Right now she is sleeping on my wife's feet.

Her morning search for mommy woke me up

Strike that she is in the computer room giving me the news and looking for trouble. And trying to scale me.

Kaewin
07-28-2009, 08:47 AM
I want to get another but my wife says no, besides the boys would probably beat it up. They can be a bit territorial from time to time. The dog also would like to find a new chew toy in the house. If I got another it would be an adult like the boys or an almost adult this way they should be litter trained.

Arch Lich Thoth-Amon
07-28-2009, 09:48 AM
Oatmeal, coffee, and maybe a movie today. Other than that, i need to get some ideas together for the two upcoming Cons in my area (see my initiated threads for details). You see, i plan to run Traveller and/or WFRP in both. Cant wait.

Freejack
07-28-2009, 02:41 PM
I'm on use it or lose it vacation this week. Yesterday we headed up to Estes Park and hiked in the Rocky Mountain National Forest. We made our requisite plasma donation to the local fauna. This morning we got up and went horseback riding for 4 hours. I did pretty well for never being on a horse before other than the fecker kept trying to brush me off. My wife had a similar experience plus her horse was horny for the filly in front of her so there were words a couple of times :)

Now I'm going to try and do some work on my workbench or get ready for my real vacation on the 8th.

Carl

Arch Lich Thoth-Amon
07-28-2009, 03:03 PM
Have a 30% off Border's coupon i wish to use then off to the movies.

Sascha
07-28-2009, 03:16 PM
Watching The Muppet Show, Season 1, disc 3: Sandy Duncan. Next up is Candace Bergen.

tesral
07-28-2009, 03:50 PM
Dealing with the squidjet.

Arch Lich Thoth-Amon
07-28-2009, 08:47 PM
Eating Curry & planning a workout later this evening. Also picked up a book entitled Warriors: Into the Wild, by Erin Hunter. Looks uniquely interesting. We will see in time.

Q-man
07-28-2009, 09:04 PM
D&D game for tonight was canceled. So I'm bored without anything to do.

tesral
07-28-2009, 09:12 PM
Clean your room!

Sorry, my parent slipped out there.

MuslixtheMighty
07-28-2009, 09:13 PM
Trying to find travelers to join him on his trip to Upstate NY, and if no one joins me, deciding if I want to go tomorrow instead of Thursday.

Arch Lich Thoth-Amon
07-28-2009, 10:26 PM
Going to the gym in 30 minutes. Some TV after. Then some meditation.

Sascha
07-28-2009, 10:29 PM
Just finished Lost in Translation again. About time for the cat to get her meds, which is always a fun experience.

korhal23
07-28-2009, 10:34 PM
Customizing Pandora, the greatest invention ever.

Arch Lich Thoth-Amon
07-28-2009, 11:32 PM
Loving your Fighter-Cleric-Wizard-Bard statements, korhal23.

traesin
07-29-2009, 03:25 AM
At work (surprise). watching TV. Portland hit 106 degrees today. counting the days till I get a day off.

Arch Lich Thoth-Amon
07-29-2009, 09:07 AM
Going through my 80+ pieces of mail. Not too bad considering i usually get twice that much. Also planning out my day.

Doom Crow
07-29-2009, 09:28 AM
Listening to Boston's "More than a feeling", while reading the Pathfinder PDF Character Traits Web Enhancement and try to develop some character traits of my own for my campaign.

Arch Lich Thoth-Amon
07-29-2009, 09:48 AM
Good song. I'm having oatmeal and pondering what today has in store for me. Considering going to see that movie Moon. We will see.

Sascha
07-29-2009, 10:41 AM
(Great song. ^_^)

Mucking about with course registration, requirements and scheduling. Gonna take Japanese again, even if it means summer courses and/or pushing graduation back a year, dangit~

Arch Lich Thoth-Amon
07-29-2009, 10:48 AM
I'd love to learn a second language. I would do it if i had someone i can talk to in that language. Anyone speak any languages on here that wouldn't mind a call so as i can work on my language skills a few times a week?

Right now i am considering purchasing another laptop. This one is a 17 inch with a squad core, 6GB Ram, and a 1000 video card(cant think of the name at the moment). They even offer is with a free upgrade of Windows 7. Anyone have an opinion on Windows 7?

Thinking of driving to Gator Games this afternoon to peruse the gamer stuff. Great way to kill an hour.

tesral
07-29-2009, 11:21 AM
Trying to get a picture of the new kitten. She is faster than my cameras.

Oldgamer
07-29-2009, 11:33 AM

The music site? I love that site!

Currently feeling full from a huge lunch, have to mow the lawn in a few and dreading it on a full stomach.

Doom Crow
07-29-2009, 11:34 AM
Now I'm Listening to Metallica's "For Whom the Bell Tolls" live rendition from when Cliff Burton was still alive. He's one fo the best bassists I've ever heard, it's such a shame he died at 24.

Still brainstorming for my world, and reading various topics here at P&PG.

Oldgamer
07-29-2009, 12:44 PM
Now I'm Listening to Metallica's "For Whom the Bell Tolls" live rendition from when Cliff Burton was still alive. He's one fo the best bassists I've ever heard, it's such a shame he died at 24.

Still brainstorming for my world, and reading various topics here at P&PG.

RIP :rockon: I have nearly everything Metallica made ... Cliff 'em All, Live Sh*T: Binge & Purge, used to have the studio record of Creeping Death, and all CD's. All of my old concert shirts are shredded, don't fit, and have since been interred in the trash through the years. Rock on ...

Angelus_Nox
07-29-2009, 06:42 PM
Heaven's a louder (and better) place with Cliff up there.
Tho the band was still kicking ass when I saw them 2004.

Doom Crow
07-29-2009, 07:24 PM
Aye Cliff's rocking up there. I've never seen them live, sadly. Personally I haven't liked much off their last three albums, it's the old stuff I love.. that seems to be the case with a lot of fans.

Freejack
07-29-2009, 07:37 PM
Just finished a bunch of work in the garage on my new workbench. Getting close to completion :D

Carl

Angelus_Nox
07-29-2009, 07:57 PM
It's 3 AM, going to bed now! See y'all tomorrow!

Arch Lich Thoth-Amon
07-29-2009, 08:19 PM
Had a wave of tiredness that took me for no reason. I'm okay now. Hmm, Just picked up a book called The Pearl, and i look forward to reading it.

traesin
07-30-2009, 02:35 AM
at work again (sigh) hit 106 today. kinda bored tonight. not much on tv, forgot my book at home. new movies haven't arrived yet. hmmmm may watch a movie on the computer. Watched GHI earlier. that was cool.

Kaewin
07-30-2009, 05:21 AM
Sitting here in my underwear wonder that now my wife has gone to work if I can go back to sleep or should I just get up and shower.

traesin
07-30-2009, 06:18 AM
It is now down to 80 degress. all is quiet in the house. about time to start cleaning the place. 3 hours till I ahead home and to bed.