PDA

View Full Version : Masaru Accademy Review

Lucian-Sunaka
04-24-2009, 12:18 PM
Hey guys, since there hasn't been alot of response from my campaign invitation (Kind of annoying that you HAVE to choose one classification, and the game, which isn't really even a campaign, falls into several) I figured it would be a good idea to put this up here and let you guys take a look.

The basic premis, it's an Anime inspired school for the gifted, students have special powers and abilities, and are able to learn more from their various classes and experiences. It's a merge of Super Heroes, Fantasy, and Scifi basically (Infact our newest character is a jedi padawan who accidentally dimension jumped with a broken hyperdrive)

It's set in roughly modern day Japan, with some tweaks of course, the common world is roughly equal to ours, but those with the resources have access to magic and advanced technologies.

Here's the link, check it out, and let me know what you think, and if your interested in maybe playing. http://z13.invisionfree.com/Masaru_Accademy/index.php?act=idx

Alathil
04-25-2009, 12:34 AM
Never actually played any games like this one posted here, but so far it seems like a lot of fun. Easy to understand at least. Should be most entertaining and fun. :D The hosts are very nice!!!!!

shujin
04-26-2009, 01:12 PM
Brimming with potential...should be fun.