PDA

View Full Version : Game Session 1

yukonhorror
04-23-2009, 04:20 PM
With each new plot change, make a new topic. I'll start things off.

4e D&D, level 30. Thought I'd start off things with a bang.

Gyro:
As Gyro picks up the sword of slaying everything except squid, he gives out a sigh, "Finally, something that will finally be able to vanquish Tiamat. All I have to do is soak it in the blood of 5 different colored ancient dragons, and it will be ready to used to end her reign of tyranny."

From his readings, Gyro remembers that any form of aggression with the sword against any creature other than ancient dragons and/or tiamat will render the transformation ritual inert. To be on the safe side, he puts the sword in its scabbard, and places it inside his bag of holding.

yukonhorror
04-24-2009, 12:35 PM
"From the dream I had, bahamut informed me the beast of ivory would be found where the hammer falls. I think this means an ancient white dragon is located somewhere on or in Anvil mountain. I have heard of it, but let me see if I can remember where it is at."

no mods because character isn't available yet {hint, hint} but for history

yukonhorror
04-30-2009, 01:35 PM
As Tamira spies on the epic heroes from the shadows, it seems it is not a good day to be an ancient black dragon. "I can't allow them to achieve their final goal. But now is not the time to strike. When they are most vulnerable, that's when I'll make my move. We'll see how they do against Ursa in the anvile mountains. Then I'll know their weaknesses and their strengths and come out victorious in the eyes of my Queen."

jho251981
05-05-2009, 05:23 PM
Lera goes and takes the bag of holding away from Gyro, thinking to make big bucks by giving it back to the noble dragons of the world.

Steal roll: 6 (without modifiers)