PDA

View Full Version : Which Firefly character do you identify with?

Lucian-Sunaka
04-23-2009, 02:09 PM
Well, I saw the threads with the quizzes, and they got me thinking. The problem with those quizzes is there are usually so many characters in the scifi universes that no single programmed quiz could ever possibly hope to give the best match for any of them, so here's my idea.

Post which Firefly character you feel the most connected to, that you would be if you could choose to be any Fireflyl character.

To make things more interesting, try to avoid doubling up a character, if a char has been taken, try to come up with an alternative (Feel free to note your primary choice as well of course.)

For the purpose of this little discussion, any Firefly character ever is fair game, if it had an independent personality (no matter what sort of creature or entity it may be) it's an open choice.

Oh, and one more thing. Tell us why you feel tied to the character, a few traits you share, etc.

(Note, sorry if Firefly isn't vast enough for this to be a major issue with, it was requested of me to put this thread up lol. I don't know anything about it so I won't be able to contribute beyond this post.)

GoddessGood
04-29-2009, 12:40 PM
Wash. I almost always do the driving, have an odd sense of humor and I have no clue how I got lucky enough to be with my significant other (who could easily whoop me with his little pinky).

Sascha
05-01-2009, 04:04 PM
Mal Reynolds. Irreverent, contrary, argumentative pain in the butt, but at the same time loyal, determined and willing to lay down his life on principle. The constant jokes at his expense, often made by him, don't hurt ;)