PDA

View Full Version : Which Star Trek Character do you identify with?

Lucian-Sunaka
04-23-2009, 02:07 PM
Well, I saw the threads with the quizzes, and they got me thinking. The problem with those quizzes is there are so many characters in the star trek universe that no single programmed quiz could ever possibly hope to give the best match, so here's my idea.

Post which star trek character you feel the most connected to, that you would be if you could choose to be any starwars character.

To make things more interesting, try to avoid doubling up a character, if a char has been taken, try to come up with an alternative (Feel free to note your primary choice as well of course.)

For the purpose of this little discussion, any star trek character ever is fair game, if it had an independent personality (even computers, androids, etc) it's an open choice.

Oh, and one more thing. Tell us why you feel tied to the character, a few traits you share, etc.

Arch Lich Thoth-Amon
04-23-2009, 02:12 PM
I agree with my results on the other thread: Captain Kirk.

Lucian-Sunaka
04-23-2009, 02:15 PM
And once more you skimp on the details dude, lol. I may or may not post into this one, but the details are what make these characters matter to us.

Arch Lich Thoth-Amon
04-23-2009, 02:19 PM
And once more you skimp on the details dude, lol. I may or may not post into this one, but the details are what make these characters matter to us.
I forget that even though we took the test, my answers were probably different. I have serious wanderlust, am a go getter to a fault, have no fear of the unknown, and actually desire it, and am an adventurer at heart, no matter how dangerous. Hmm? I'm also adept with swords and the staff. What else? I love women, the more the merrier... no matter what planet they are from. ;)

I will be posting another thread, perhaps later today, that should explain everything.

Better?

Lucian-Sunaka
04-23-2009, 02:23 PM
Much better :) Great story there. I only wish I were more of a Trekky myself lol, when I finally figure out who to put down I probably won't have nearly as good a tail to tell.

yukonhorror
04-23-2009, 02:57 PM
I feel like I am more like McCoy or Data or that one engineer guy who was always in the holodeck

Arch Lich Thoth-Amon
04-23-2009, 02:59 PM
Jordie?

kirksmithicus
04-23-2009, 03:32 PM
Ensign Johansen. I'm always getting the short end of the stick. "Fine! I'll go behind the boulder!"