PDA

View Full Version : Which Firefly character are you?

Arch Lich Thoth-Amon
04-23-2009, 01:23 PM
http://quizfarm.com/quizzes/new/lossefalme/which-firefly-character-are-you/
--- Merged from Double Post ---
You Scored as Captain Mal ReynoldsIt's your way or the highway, but for some reason your friends stick around anyway. Probably because they know no matter how harsh you might be sometimes, you'll always have their back (or come to their rescue) in a sticky situation.

Shepard Book
100% Captain Mal Reynolds
100% Zoe
83% Kaylee Frye
83% Inara Serra
67% Wash
67% Jayne Cobb
50% River Tam
50% Simon Tam
17%

Sascha
05-01-2009, 04:12 PM
You Scored as Inara Serra

Beautiful and always dressed in your best, everyone wishes they were with you. Unfortunately, you wish you were with someone else who you currently can't really be with... but nevermind that. You've still got your fancy dresses and poetic advice.

Heh, didn't expect that one :P

Arch Lich Thoth-Amon
05-01-2009, 04:17 PM
What was the name of the red-headed hottie that married Mal? I know she didn't really marry him, but hey, she was HOT. I believe she was in 2 episodes. Okay, I'll admit it. I fell in love with her. Who else is willing to admit same??

Sascha
05-01-2009, 05:28 PM
No "real" name, as we understand it; she went by Saffron, Bridget and Yolanda (in order of episode appearance).

Bearfoot_Adam
05-01-2009, 06:21 PM
Yosafbridge (Christina Hendricks) can now be found on Mad Men. I did not fall in love with her but wow is she a damn attractive woman. And an actual woman. Lots of curves. One of the joys of the show was how beautiful the female actors were and how each one was not your stereo-typical small blond. Of course Joss already did that I guess. As to the comics. There are currently two stories of 3 issues each. Both taking place in between show and BDM. I can't wait for him to do a post BDM story.