PDA

View Full Version : What's your favorite candy bar, or candy?

Arch Lich Thoth-Amon
04-20-2009, 08:43 PM
Inspired from another thread. So, what's your favorite candy bar, or candy, ever?

Mine were:
1) Marathon Bars: I really missed the Marathon Bars but found that a company in the UK still makes them under the name Curly Wurly. I've tried them and they are delicious.

2) Zagnut: I love Zagnut Bars but havent seen them in stores for a while. I should do a check online to order me some.

3) Candy Cigarettes: Havent seen them in years but am confident that they can still be obtained online.

4) Salt Water Taffy: Need i say more?

What share you?

mrken
04-20-2009, 09:35 PM
Dark Chocolate!!! The darker the better. Even better than semi-sweet. Way better than milk chocolate. And when I found that it was good for you I kind of went insane. Then I had a heart attack. Yes, even though I am not really very old, and pretty young to have a heart attack, it still happened. Now, I almost never have any chocolate. One piece of the Dove dark chocolate has 65% of the cholesterol I am allowed in an entire day. Really took the fun out of the chocolate. I am so bummed. Now I have to get my fun from simple things. Way more simple then dark chocolate.

nijineko
04-21-2009, 02:38 AM
bit-o-honeys.

Arch Lich Thoth-Amon
04-21-2009, 02:54 AM
Oh yes, those were addicting.

nijineko
04-21-2009, 03:04 AM
they can still be had, if one is willing to put forth some effort.

Arch Lich Thoth-Amon
04-21-2009, 03:08 AM
Another candy i miss... pop rocks. I remember when they were released in the 1970's; you could hear the crackling sounds from all the kids mouths watching the movie. Very strange experience. But hey, i was a kid too so i guess it was kind of cool.

Remember the rumor about them? If you drink them with soda your stomach will explode. Ah, good times.

nijineko
04-21-2009, 03:09 AM
mentos... oh wait, this isn't the word association thread. ^^

Arch Lich Thoth-Amon
04-21-2009, 03:15 AM
That's okay. Fruit menthos works.