Recent Chat Activity (Main Lobby)
Join Chat

Loading Chat Log...

Prefer not to see ads? Become a Community Supporter.

Maps

For the online games I run, I like to try and make some nice backgrounds for the players to look at. Some of the images I'm proud of, and thought I'd share.
  1. The party was assaulting the keep of a group involved in necromancy.  So I needed a place with a few rooms for them to explore. 

Had to be a room full of coffins where they'd keep their raw...
  2. This was the roof of the tower.  I wanted something to be up there, so I dropped a couple statues on it.
  3. This is the 3rd floor of the tower.  I envisioned a cluttered wizard or alchemist's research room.  Books, papers, and potions scattered all of the tables and floors.
  4. This is the 2nd floor of the tower.  Where the guy in charge would hold his court.  Since the tower was abandoned it needed to have some schmuck bait.  So a pile of treasure with a few corpses by it,...
  5. For the campaign I had the players exploring an abandoned tower.  The idea was that it was recently and hurriedly vacated, the party was going through it looking for clues and insights.  I wanted an...
  6. I wanted to take the fortune telling idea from Expedition to Castle Ravenloft module.  Where the players would draw cards from a deck while getting a tarot reading, the cards they chose would decide...
Showing photos 1 to 6 of 6